The Fight in The Necropolis

Adelina and King arrived on the scene to see Diane on her hands and knees, Meliodas groaning as he sat up after the woman in white clothing had kicked him, and Ban standing there with the woman's rapier in his neck

Adelina and King arrived on the scene to see Diane on her hands and knees, Meliodas groaning as he sat up after the woman in white clothing had kicked him, and Ban standing there with the woman's rapier in his neck. Adelina first ran to Diane, resting her hand on her arm.

"Lady Diane? Are you okay?" The fairy asked quietly. Before the giant could answer King sent Chastifole through Ban's chest sending Guila a few hundred yards away. King landed daintly on the end of the spear.

"Hello there, Ban."
"Now what's the big idea King?"
"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to save you."
"Well isn't that special! Thanks alot pal."
"Think nothing of it. Anything for the Captain and Diane."
"Oh but not for me?"
"No, but my sister cares for you a great deal. Consider yourself lucky."

Adelina growing tired of their encounter, stood up marching over
"God dammit King! Did you lose all sense of manners entirely in the past few centuries?! I swear I am going to-" She was cut off by an explosion and the knight standing up.

"Wow." Ban said monotone, his hands on his hips, spear still through his chest with King balancing on the end.
"Tch.." Adelina scoffed scrunching her nose into a sneer at the knight. Do no holy knights have dignity or manners?

Guila lowered her rapier and called to King with her hand raising toward him. "While it is true your betrayal is not completely unexpected, I must say King the Grizzly Sin, I am a bit disappointed."

Adelina gave a low growl stepping forward slightly but King lowered a hand placing it on her head. He then gave an innocent shrug.

"Well that is an unexpected thing to say to me. I never swore that I would be your life long partner in whatever your plans were. The realm wanted to rid of The Seven Deadly Sins and I wanted to see Ban destroyed. We had mutual interests for a while. But things have changed." All the while he was saying this he was rubbing circles with his thumb atop Adelina's head. Trying to sooth her anger.

"Blah dee Blah. I'm really getting tired of you talking behind my back." Ban called annoyed causing Adelina and Meliodas to give a snort. Diane had since passed out.

"Poor King. An entirely predictable excuse." Guila called, moving her rapier and creating balls of fire. "SHOT BOMB!" She shouted.

At this precise moment Adelina lunged forward to push King and Ban back but King had pulled the spirit spear through Ban and exploded the balls of fire.

"Hmm? Well hello Royal Fairy Advisor Adelina. Please forgive me for not noticing you earlier. While your duty to protect the sin of sloth is commendable, your power Imprisonment will not work while there are no signs of life. You may be able to in the physical world but not here. How disappointing I was looking forward to seeing it."

Adelina clenched her fist glowering at the woman. She lifted her right arm and small vines started trailing down her arm.

"Miss, I must say it is quite rude to underestimate your opponent." She snarled out as a sword appeared in her hand.