Into the Villiage

Adelina yawned and stretched, she quietly hopped down from her hammock careful not to wake the fairy king sleeping on his chastiefol beside her, or the immortal fox sin on the bed. As she walked out and to the bathroom, she hummed softly combing through her hair and tugging on her uniform for the tavern.

       She fluttered her wings softly and winced slightly. "At least I'll be able to take this moss off. Perhaps the Princess is awake and can assist me." She wobbled slightly feeling Hawk's Mom stop her movements.

      "Must be at our next resting area. I should wake Harlequin." She tiptoed back into the room and grabbed chastiefol and tugged it out from underneath the sleeping ginger. She giggled as King yelped, stopping himself right before he hit the ground.

     "My apologies sire, but we've arrived. You too Sir Ban. Rise and shine." She said hurtling the pillow weapon at the white haired man. King scrambled and grabbed it before it hit Ban. Adelina could see the smirk on Ban's face though.

     "Last I check Adeli. You're King's boss~ not mine~."
      "She's not my boss I'm her boss!" Ban broke out laughing sitting up as Adelina whipped around to glare at King.

     "Pardon me?!" She snapped huffing and crossing her arms. Ban clapped King roughly on the shoulder before leaving the room. Muttering and snickering about how King was in for it now. And that he's so whipped.

     "That- that's not what I meant! I meant-!"
      "I'll forgive you. But only if you can do something for me."

      Adelina blushed as King darted over leaning so close that their noses almost brushed.

     "Anything! What can I do Addy?" She smiled kindly before backing up and turning around. "Sire, can you please remove the moss from my wings. They're a little stiff and hard to reach."

    She heard a soft hum in agreement and shivers went down her spine as she felt his gentle touch reach her wings.

     "Sir Meliodas told me last night that he was going to send Princess Elizabeth into town today. He requested I go as well to aid her. Would that be alright sire?" He hummed thoughtfully and met her eyes in the mirror on the wall across from them. He blushed slightly looking back down at her wings.

       "I don't think it's a good idea Adelina. You're a fugitive of the realm just like the rest of us." She shrugged taking a moment to shift to her human form and then back.

        "Addy....who is Lily..?" She sighed looking down and delved into the story of her and Lily. When she was finished King almost wept at how heartbroken the fairy before him looked.

        "She would be very proud of you, ya know." Adelina hummed softly with a smile on her face.

         "I sure hope so." She turned her head as she felt the hands disappear from her wings. "Harlequ-"

          Her face flushed as she felt his warm lips press softly against her forehead before darting out of the room. She gently touched her fingertips to her forehead in shock before standing up and leaving the room, her face still red.

        She was met in the bar area with Meliodas, Elizabeth, and Hawk. Adelina smiled brightly kneeling down beside Hawk to say goodmorning.

       "The guys and I will take care of the food stock, Adelina you and Elizabeth go into the nearby villiage and spread the word okay?" Adelina nodded shifting into her human form making Hawk squealing.

        "Give a pig some warning next time will ya!" Adelina's giggle came out more high pitched and she shrugged.

        "Can you also buy some herbs will you're out Elizabeth?" Adelina smiled at the slight blush that graced the Princess's face as she nodded. "Sure!"