Fight or Flight

"Hey Kass. Wake up. WAKE UP!"

I jolted up, falling face first onto the floor. Ichigo laughed while I stood up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I then punched him in the arm until he stopped.

"What did you wake me up so early for huh?"

"Have you looked at the time Kass? It's nearly ten o'clock at night!" He rubbed his arm and winced.

I looked out the window and noticed several things at once. One, it is actually late at night, Two I am in Ichigo's bed in his room. I turned a few shades of red and turned to him.

"Why am I in your room?"

Ichigo shrugged and rubbed the back of his head.

"I have no idea. I woke up in one of the spare rooms downstairs. By the by did Rukia wake you up to tell you where she was going for the night?"

"She isn't in the closet?"

"Nope." He popped the p as he spoke.

He then left the room, and I stretched, hearing a few pops as my body became unkinked. The window is open and a breeze is lightly blowing, which is weird because the only times it's open is when it is too hot or one of us has left via said exit. Perhaps she left a note or something, and Ichigo is too daft to notice it. 

"What are you doing?"

I turned round, a note written in Japanese calligraphy in my hand. Ichigo held Kon, who stinks really bad, as the smell drifting towards me suggests.

"She left a note, for you." I handed it to him, and he set Kon down. "I swear Kon if you so much as touch me while smelling like that, I will superglue everything girly from Yuzu's room onto you."

Kon promptly retreated, running under the bed and away from me. I went over to Ichigo and poked his shoulder.

"Her carrot top what does it say?"

"I have no idea. And what is with this bunny?"

"Maybe you take away all the b's?" I laughed.

He picked up a pencil and scribbled over all of the b's revealing what the note said. He read it aloud and I gasped. 

"But how do we get to her if we can't go in soulreaper form?" He shouted, crumpling the paper in his fist.

"Perhaps I can help?" 

We spun towards the window and voice, which happened to be Hat and Clogs. He was sitting on the sill, his shirt open and cane in hand. Immediately I felt the urge to push him out, but we need him to help us and he won't be inclined to if I do so.

"Alright what can you do to help us?"

He didn't reply, instead grinning devilishly and hitting us both in the forehead with his cane, launching us out of our bodies. I grinned and hopped up, running over and pushing him off the sill. He landed on his butt at ground level, letting out an oomph. Ichigo and I both laughed.

"Thanks Hat and Clogs, sorry for pushing you but you were blocking our way out! Oh and Ichigo I would recommend locking your door in case your sisters check on you and find our bodies lying on the floor."

He locked the door and we both leapt out of the window, landing on our feet in front of Hat and Clogs. He glared at us for a moment before laughing. Ichigo paused and brought up the soul ribbons of the populace, of which two new soulreaper ribbons were present. 

"Grab onto them, wherever they are Rukia shouldn't be too far behind. Now c'mon let's hurry!"

"Actually Kass I need you to help with something first, you can catch up soon don't worry."