Training and Traitors

"Kass our body won't handle much more chakra drain. Land and eat one of those things you make." 

I sighed and angled down, finding a clear path down through the trees. I think I'm close to the outpost town where Naruto and Jiraiya brought me, on our way back to Konahagakure. I landed and sighed again. Of course Naru forgets I'm in a bathing suit, the only items on my person being my headband, ring and mini camera. Well at least the flight let my muscles rest, because it's a long run home.

"Oh. Uh sorry Kass. I do recognise that tree to your right, see it? That's the tree you threw Naruto at, when you were mad because he took your headband. On the other side should be the road to the outpost."

"Thanks Naru." I whispered it aloud, wow must be tired. But I think I can make it to Konaha. I walked around the tree Naru pointed out, sure enough the road stretched before me. I turned to the right and started sprinting, but in a satyr-like fashion. I used to do it to get to class on time, because it uses little energy and gives max speed and control. 

I know the Akatsuki will be following the bright trail of chakra left by the wings, but I have just enough of a headstart to run without boosts. I looked at the town as I sped through, and then was engulfed by the dark forest.

.-=-..-=-..-=-..-=-.

I collapsed at the gate of Konaha, my body refusing to move as the guards rushed out to help. One of them recognised me, and they carried me into the town as someone ran to find help. I managed one sentance before the darkness of exhaustion took me. "Akatsuki took me, got away." My head slumped and my breathing slowed.

.-=-..-=-..-=-..-=-.

"Kass before you open your eyes I want you to focus."

Naru what do you mean? Focus on what?

"Focus on me, and the Kyuubi. You have a kekkei genkai, and it might help us but it has drawbacks. When you use it, anyone watching for chakra swells will know your location. And you will need to tell Naruto and Sasuke about it, they will both know the moment it's activated."

Naruskechi why didn't you tell me before? And how will Sasuke know when I use it?

"Just do it Kass."

Well then. Okay so focus on Naru and the Kyuubi. I visualized Naru and the fox before me, their massive chakras and fascinating personalities.... I opened my eyes and everything was a rainbow of chakra! Not too distant I can see a huge mass of orange shaped like...oh! Naruto! And I can see Sasuke's chakra too, but his signature colors are depressing. I turned my head and little flares in the distance could be seen.

So I can see the tailed beasts and strong oponents? BEST KEKKEI GENKAI EVER. I wonder what my eyes look like? I can't see my reflection in the window, or the window. Hey Sasuke moved! Where'd he run off to? 

"Kass?" I jumped and turned, seeing Sasuke's chakra glow nearby. "Kass! What happened to your eyes?" Sasuke ran over and I held my hands up, stopping him. "It's my kekkei genkai. What does it look like?" He sat down next to me, leaning close and looking into my eyes.

"Your pupil is bright blue, like the blue around chidori. Your irises are swirling, black and white. Like a hurricane." I blinked and released the kekkei genkai, my vision returning to normal. "Sasuke I need to talk with you and Naruto. It's about my kekkei genkai and something else."

He nodded and I got up from the bed, my muscles screaming in protest. Sasuke stopped at the door and I walked after him, noticing his bandages. Did he get in a massive fight? Naruto is outside with Sakura, who is currently trying to beat him into the ground.