Chapter Twelve

Ha, ha, ha the last chapter wasn't as great as I'd thought it would be, but thanks to brainstorming (which believe me rarely ever happens) I got a cool new idea - at least I think it is- for the next chapter, hope you guys like it 'cause did all of this in one night, on a school day.

Chapter 12; (Sara's P.O.V)

I gagged my guts out on the bed sheets, grossing myself out so much, by the way it looked and how it reeked, that I wanted to hurl again. Luckily someone handed me a bucket, I tried to hold it back which ended up to me swallowing it.

"Thanks," I whispered once I got off the bed and cleaned my face.

Someone hands me a rubber band and I tie my hair with it.

"You okay?"

I didn't answer, not with the taste of backwash in my mouth so instead I shook my head: how the hell could I be okay? Seriously after something as freaky as that happening how could I be? How could...

"What happened?" I spat at them, trying to make my voice cold and demanding. My icy gaze focusing on each and every one of them I almost smiled in pleasure when they flinch, it scared me.

"Tell me what happened." It was an order, power and authority colored my voice.

Gray answered for them, the others were all too shocked, "We don't know either, that's why we asked you if you were okay,"

No one else responded, Gray elbowed Skyler giving him a look. "Yeah, yeah that's right. It was really weird when you suddenly fainted."

"It was really weird considering you looked fine earlier," Dustin added.

Trey just nodded.

I could see Sloane blink a few types, maybe she wasn't part of whatever it was the guys had in mind.

Liars, some distinct part of my mind said to me. But play along make them believe that you believe them.

I didn't where it exactly it came from but I was already doing what it said, I sighed. "I passed out? Well that seems reasonable, must have a fluke or something." I said then I touched my forehead and rub my temples, "My head does kind of hurt,"

They must have believed me because the tension I felt earlier had faded. "Maybe you should get some rest," Gray said. "But not here, your bed is..."

"Covered with shit?" I offered, cringing when I took a glance at the bed. It was weirdly accurate for the messy scene.

"Ah... yes," he nodded, "You'll be staying with... Dustin-"

"Huh?" Me. "What the heck?", "Are you serious?" the other two I didn't know who.

"- and in his room for the mean time, the maids will clean your room," he went as if none of us spoke, it was clear that he was the leader of the four "Sloane can you lend Sara some of your clothes?"

"Yeah sure, I'll have to find some pants that may fit," she looked matter-of-fact like she was deep in thought.

"Good, then we're done for the day... er what time is it now?"

"Somewhere around two o'clock in the afternoon," Skyler answered.

"Ah, need to go," he left the room in silence.

Sloane sighed and grabbed my arm, "Come on Sara, I'll clean you up and get you some clean clothes,"

I complied but almost grudgingly, "I thought I was supposed to be in Dustin's room?" I asked.