Chapter Fifteen

I sat up from the bed, too quickly that made me dizzy, and screamed like someone was going to murder me.

"Don't come near me! Don't touch me!" I kept screaming, holding my head in my arms.

Someone pinned my arms down, "Sara? Are you- WHAT THE HELL?!"

I opened my eyes, Gray was leaning over me. His dark eyes boring into mine, he was also saying something but it didn't make any sense

I blinked. What?

"Sara!" I snapped back into the little situation I was in. On the other hand little was not actually the best word for what's happening now. "SARA! What happened to you? Why were you screaming? Why is there blood on the bed?"

Blood?

I shoved him off me, with not much look but he did move away instead. I gasped, there was blood but no wound the blood should be coming out off. I freaked some more but there was no air in my lungs to scream.

"Sara?" He had put a hand on my shoulders. "Sara? What happened?" he asked more softly.

"I-I don't know," I whispered. It was partly the truth. Someone was out to get me, that much was obvious but why the hell would anyone want to... whatever it was that someone wanted to do to me. Sure, I've done pretty stupid things in the past but I don't think getting detention a several times isn't that bad. No, I did not get anyone killed or ran over anything in my life, I don't even have a driver's license or a car.

Too many questions, too many unanswered wonders and too little time.

"Sara?"

Could I really trust these people?

I sighed, "I had a nightmare," I said trying to ignore how incredibly clichéd and stupid it sounded.

"Do you want to tell me?" he asked, giving me and encouraging nod, he didn't pressure me to tell him like what I think some people - you know who you are - might have done.

A smiled formed on my lips, might as well. So I told him the dream, leaving various parts out like the whole boring day and the stalking Hazel and Dave part and skipped to the thing were Kane had said those haunting words.

================

"Where do you think you're going, Trey?" I asked him as her dragged me off deeper into the forest, it was his turn after to watch over me. God, I felt like some endangered animal that had to be watched twenty-four hours a day seven day a week. It is absolutely annoying, after being treated like that for a few weeks now. Yes, weeks have passed; the last few weeks have been a blur. The guys had taken their turns watching, Trey skipped his turn a few times claiming he was busy and during the times he was in charge it would usually turn into a battle of wits, name callings but usually we just ignore each other's presence.

"Some place you would love," the way he said it was so damn sure and so damn smug.

"How can you be so positive?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I know you, Saralisiah,"

I glared at him, "Do not call me that,"

"Why? But it really suits you, Saralisiah," the more he said that horrid name the more annoyed I got.

Instead of succumbing into his stupid little games, I just glare at the ground underneath my feet and ignore him.

"We're here!" he finally says after nearly two and a half hours of walking and aching feet. I was panting way behind him.