Chapter Fourteen

Sorry but I'm ending this story now. Thank you for reading this.

------------

And I wanna spend the night with you

Yeah, yeah (with you)

Yeah, yeah

So come with me tonight

We could make the night last forever

The music was so familiar, the song... I knew that song.

The Veronicas, 4ever, it was my one of favorite songs.

Suddenly my closed eye lids were open, whether I wanted them to open or not, and I was staring up at the poster Jane and I made for some project.

"Smile and the world will smile with you

Laugh and the world will think you're on drugs." It was written up there. I was the one fortunate enough to get the poorly made thing all because I lost rock, paper, scissors to Jane. (Yes we are that mature.

I was waking up again. This time I was back to my normal home, in my old room. In my old room, before the little incident with the guys, before all of this weird shit started, I was back home.

Then those things that happened... they were all just a dream. I had dreamed everything that had happened. The boys, the mansion, Sloane, they were all just a dream.

I laughed breathlessly; I must have taken something before going to bed because the dream was definitely messed up. Probably reading too much of those teen books like Twilight and eating junk food (chocolate) as a midnight snack was not the best idea ever.

I got up and just sat there on my bed, clutching the sheets close to my chest, staring out the window. It was a nice day, no rain, yet no sun just a pale streak of endless dark gray clouds. Nothing new there, it was actually really homey.

I almost smiled but then I remembered the song. I looked around, the room, my room, feeling like some alien place now. I found my old cell phone, a black and red little touch screen phone, placed on top of the small little table beside my bed.

Someone was calling. I checked the caller ID and couldn't help but gasp loudly.

"H-hello?" my voice sounded breathless, scared: weak.

"God damn it Sara I've been trying to call you all morning and you just decide to pick up now?!" Jane screams into the phone.

I rolled my eyes, "Is it my fault that I just woke up Jane?"

She laughed, "Are you kidding me? You just woke up? It's like two in the afternoon dude! What the hell have you been taking to sleep so long?"

I tried to think of what time I had slept. My mind was blank. "I don't know... actually,"

"Well that's your problem, sweet cheeks."

"Eeew, you sound like some country-field old guy!"