Chapter Six

Skyler landed quietly and gracefully on the ground. I had my arms wrapped around his neck, only because I didn't want to die, I let go immediately and jumped off his arms the minute he landed.

I wasn't really used to boys touching me. No that's not right.

I wasn't used to ANYONE touching me. I usually keep to myself so as to avoid talking about my life. My life sucks and I didn't want anyone giving me any of their sympathetic looks, as if they could really understand me. I just disgust me to see them try when even they knew it was useless.

"So what should we do now Saralisiah?" Skyler asked dusting off dirt from his pants.

"Don't tell me that Trey told you about that!" I groaned. Why does Trey always try to ruin my life?

Skyler laughed, a nice sound to the ears, "Not really, Gray dug around for your records and now we know a great deal about you, Sara."

"What do you know?" I was very curios how good Gray was at this. And I really wanted to know what my permanent records are like, no more school but I was still eager to see... er... listen.

Skyler flashed a smile that made my heart skip a beat. "Firstly your whole name is, Saralisiah Marie Thorne, prefers to be called Sara, age: seventeen, still in high school, no drivers license, dirty blonde hair, gray eyes, bust size-"

"Okay I got that." I said quickly my cheeks a bit red. That was really too much now, why do guys just have to see how big my chest was.

Pervs.

Skyler laughed again. "So what should we do now, Sara?" he repeated.

I stopped. "Hmm, can we get shoes?" I wiggled my bare toes against the warm earth. I loved waking barefoot but no way was I waking around outside with no shoes.

"Not a chance Sara, what else?"

"Thanks a lot assface." I muttered under my breath and added, "How about hide and seek?" I suggested wincing when Skyler raised a brow.

"And you're serious?" he asked voice full of doubt.

"Yeah, I haven't played it since I was fourteen," he raised both of his brows, silver eyes mocking.

"Babysitting, do not ask."

Skyler laughed but didn't ask any more questions. I was starting to like him more.

"So who's it?" I asked him looking around the place. We were just outside the house, the house looked amazing in daylight. It was shaped like a castle I guess, dark red bricks and small thin vines wrapped around the bricks making it look a old but in a pretty way, it was cloudy, but it was near a large group of trees.

"You and we start in the forest, so we can have more excitement."

"Sounds fair enough," I nodded and followed him barefoot to the forest.

Skyler stopped suddenly and looked at me. "So you count one to one hundred and I'll be hiding somewhere around here."

I pouted. "No fair, make it fifty and no turning into a fox."

He sighed. "Deal,"

I turned my back to him, covered my eyes and faced the tree.

I heard some leaves rustle and I started counting "One, two, three, four, five," this was taking longer than expected. "Ten, twenty, thirty, forty, FIFTY!"

I turned around and saw no one.

"Ready or not here I come!" I yelled and went off.

I took notice of the place and realized it was very similar to the forest I went to with my friends. The trees were big enough to block the midday sun but still looked grand and amazing. I ran a hand, absentmindedly, through ferns and trunks as time passed on and on.

I kept looking and walking, my feet ached and were cold. I sat down near a tree and rubbed at my aching feet.

"Okay I give Skyler! You can come out now!" I yelled, I didn't know if I can go back, I may end up getting lost, again. I have a crappy sense of direction you see.

No answer. I called out again, louder. I grew annoyed and got up. I tried to look for my way out the endless maze of trees. Why do they have to be so damn alike?

I stopped and smirked. I saw a figure. Skyler. I moved silently behind it and got closer. I then jumped on his back clasping my hands around his eyes.

"Gotcha Skyler! I win!" I sang triumphantly. I then saw something wrong, Skyler was too small, and the body of the person was too muscular and he didn't have hair like that....

Then that means. Oh God no.

"Who the hell are you?" the figure said proving my question right. He slung me off his back and looked at me and pinned me to the ground.

I was staring straight into his merciless blue eyes. He looked nice but I was too scared and too confused to do much of anything.

"What is a human girl doing in Ravensdale property?" he seemed to asked himself.

He leaned in and smelled me. I froze and gave out a small squeak.

"You smell really nice, I wonder what you'll taste like." he licked my neck; he showed me his long canine teeth glinting white and pale. I stopped breathing.

Why is it that I always get myself into this kind of things?!

I braced myself when I felt his warm breath on my neck.

=^=^=^=^=^=

I am so sorry if it sucked, I'm sick today. It's hard to type and think when your vision is blurry and snot keeps dripping from your nose, yea gross. Anyways message? comment? vote? PRETTY PRETTY Please? Thanks for reading