Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop

Also published on @MikaRavs ' wattpad acct. check out more miefer one shot there guys!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

You can listen to Landon Pigg's Falling In Love In A Coffee shop (Daniela Andrade's cover!!! that's what i listened to) :) this story's made while I was listening repeatedly to that song :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

A bell rang as I entered my favorite coffee shop--Forelsket. I immediately smelled coffee and pastries as I was walking through the shop. No wonder this became my favorite shop or more of my serenity place.

It had this kinda oldish theme. It's faded pastel colored walls that looks like it's wood but it's not. Those inspirational typographies on the windows and on the walls, it brings me joy and makes me smile whenever I read through them. Their white couches that would always look good as new. And their friendly staffs that doesn't ruin your day not like the staffs of other coffee shops who irritates you first thing in the morning.

"Good Morning Mika!"

"Good Morning Mich!" I greeted her in return as I reached the counter. They already knew me here, even the owner became my friend. I would always go here almost every morning and whenever I want to chill and study. This old coffee shop surely has captured my heart.

"You'll go with the usual ba?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"I'll take a cappuccino and a ham and cheese croissant today." I stated my order as I smiled at her.

I saw her smile more as I heard a bell rang. Hmm I bet it's Mich crush. This girl talaga. I looked at the cash register and it says I got to pay two-hundred-twenty-five pesos. I got one one hundred peso bill, two fifty peso bills, and a twenty peso bill off my wallet. Shoot! I forgot that I've got no coins today!

"Are you in need of coins ba today Mich?" I asked. I would always pay in small bills whenever I go here because they would always run out of small bills because of those richkids who pays in big bills.

"Medyo eh." She told me.

"Wait lang. Alam ko talaga meron somewhere sa bag ko."

It took me for about two minutes and I still couldn't find a five peso coin in my bag. I was about to tell Mich na wala talaga when I saw a hand over me with a five peso coin.

"Ako nalang magbabayad ng five pesos niya." He said and smiled as he handed Mich the coin.

I was shocked with what he did. No guy had ever done that to me. I mean, I know it's just a small thing. But you know, I'm the kind of person who appreciates small things more than that of those big and mainstream things.

"Thank you!" I turned my head around and smiled sweetly at him.

I moved away from the cashier for him to be able to order and I went to sat at my favorite seat. I sat in a comfortable white couch at the corner of the room wherein I could get a good view of the whole shop and the outside. I'd always love observing the people inside this coffee shop.

Some days there would be an old couple sitting across the room and it would make me feel at awe. I mean, they are sooo sweet! Old couple proves that love lasts a lifetime more. Sometimes there's the modern couple who does all these sweet things to each other and makes me order strong coffee sometimes. Spell bitter haha kidding! Minsan din there's these cramming students who feel more comfortable studying in a coffee shop like me. I would always pray na they'd finish their work nang maayos or get those lessons into their minds for their exams or what.