Shout About It

Shout About It - The Vamps

------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

"ang cute niyo 😭💖 vsgalang iamthomastorres *insert picture of AlDub with a wacky pose*" I clicked tweet and then immediately replied to my own tweet to make it as a joke.

"WRONG TAG SORRY 😂😂😂 mainedcm aldenrichards02 pala dapat"

Some of my friends faved my tweet and some retweeted it. I just felt so kilig and happy after watching AlDub's Tamang Panahon episode since I missed the live one. Also I'm super kaduper happy because bukod sa last night, na we tried to trend #NOCHILLTHOMARA. Fans from Bacolod asked Ara for a picture holding a paper with a #NOCHILLTHOMARA hashtag written on it. Who wouldn't be happy right?!?!?! Literal no chill ako, kami, that time.

What's funny pa is that I tweeted Ara, "THANK YOU SA PAGPAYAG SA #NOCHILLTHOMARA PICTURE U MADE US SO HAPPY I LOVE YOU MOM (MOM? 😂) vsgalang."

Along with the no chill tweets is that the Archers' had a game today against Adamson which made the day funnier, with people tweeting double meaning stuff like, "Di tayo pwedeng matalo sa adamson iamthomastorres #uydoublemeaning" stuff like that.

But plot-twist.

The Archers were leading by 16 points.

But by the end of the game, they lost to Adamson.

74-75.

One point.

Sakit Meng.

.

.

.

But you know what's more heartbreaking?

Ara then tweeted saying,

"VSGalang: Be Sensitive!"

And when I read that tweet, my heart skipped a beat in not a good way.

I felt nervous and scared.

I was the last one who tagged her in a tweet before she tweeted that.

I didn't know what to do. I tweeted jokes to make a fun out of the situation. Others joined me as well.

"ptj"

"tulugan na
uwian na"

"uy thomas be sensitive daw :-(

....okay last na joke lang yoko na nga "

"#IyakNaTayo #Hahaha #ThomAraMalingPanahon #WalaNaAtangPagAsaTo #Ouch #SusukoNaBa #AngSakitNa #DiKoNaKaya #PagodNaKo"

.

.

.

But what shocked us the most.

AS IN REALLY SHOCKED US.

Is when a person tweeted saying that Ara deleted the

"Ang cuuuuuutteeee moooo iamthomastorres =)  " tweet of hers.

I checked my profile and I can still see it pinned on my profile. I clicked it and I can still open it? So what's the fuss all about?

But I suddenly felt nervous.

No Ara. Not that tweet. That's the most precious tweet ever. Yung tipong kapag nawala yun, wala na lahat. Wala nang ThomAra. That was our proof. Our proof that the two of you could be possible.