Chapter 12

She kissed me.

I was still in disbelief, while she giggled next to me happily. Blushing, I hugged her. The room seemed to go silent as we embraced, her warm body calming me. From the other Sid of the room, Garnet walked over.
"Ok lovebirds, come y'all breakfast becuase this doesn't need anymore love then its going to get" she said, adjusting her glasses and looking at Steven.
"What do you mean Gar-"
"OMG STEVEN WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Connie burst in, shouting out loud!
Steven blushed, turning a bright crimson.
Giggling, Spinel looking at me in the eyes. Again, I gazed into her magenta eyes, the pupils large and the irises sparking.
"Your eyes, Y/N, they're like stars"
"That's weird, yours are too."
"You know" Pearl walked over with two plates of pancakes stacked on them. "Your pupils grow when you like someone"
"Oh, lay off P, you can already tell they're in love"
Amethyst shoved a pancake down her throat.

We walked outside, the sky was like the Twitter logo. Blue. We looked up at the clouds. I saw the Sun, the birds, the bees, the ever growing second Sun that see me dot be growing ever closer.
"Wait what's that?"
A giant pink foot powerwalked out of the sky. Spinel grabbed my arm as the diamonds ship landed on the beach. The long, yellow arm reached out as the diamonds stepped out.
"White? Yellow? Blue?" Steven stepped forward, staring up at them.
"Hello sweetheart" Blue bent down
"What are you doing here?"
"Well, you see" White diamond began, before being interrupted by Yellow diamond.
"We got bored without you so we're moving to Earth!"

"WHAAAAAT?" Steven shouted "You can't live here! You're too big!" She started ranting. "It's too big and people will get suspicious and there's no where for you too live and-"
"Who are you" a silly voice echoed out, as a blue diamond leaned down to look at Spinel, "pink diamond's little play mate?"
Spinel awkwardly looked at me and did the diamond salute, her arms stretching to make a double diamond. A bellow of laugh rung out from yellow diamond.
"Aren't you such a sweetie?!" She exclaimed, lifting Spinel up on her hands as the diamond gathered around her.
I looked up, worried. I had heard about the diamonds and I didn't trust them.

"Would you like too come back to homeworld with us Spinel, and live in the palace?"

A/N: just some answers before you ask :)
- This isn't the last chapter.
- I'm not sure how many more chapters there are going to be, maybe another 1 or 2

Update: ok so I had an idea, some maybe like another 5 chapters?