Chapter 10

I stood at staring at Spinel, a new form of terror sweeping across me. I had to do something.
"Spinel, please, stop... we can talk about this-" I stood up to talk.
"No, Y/N, we can't" she turned to me, stretching her arms around me, pulling me towards her. "You said you weren't going to leave me. And you won't".
I closed my eyes and recoiled a bit as she leaned in, booping my nose.
"I just love how I've trusted EVERYONE and was betrayed, but I won't let it happen to me again. I know you wouldn't leave me but-"
"SPINEL I'M SERIOUS." I shouted back at her. Spinel's eyes widened and she dropped me onto the floor. "Spinel, look."
"What?" Her voice went melancholy.
"You know I haven't ever leave you. I love you, but this is my home."
She stared at the ground, all of the streets cracking, while people were fleeing.
"This was her planet, it belonged to her. As far as I'm concerned you're the only good thing here." She looked out. "But I don't want to play this game any more. This planet took her away from me and now she's gone... so I will end your happily ever after!"
"Spinel, this isn't a game. This planet is my home, we could live here together just, please take the injector out"
"You could live with me in the garden, together"
"But we could live on Earth - together" I touched her shoulder, Spinel looking at me. I started monologing

"We could live together, buy a house in little homeworld. We could get a dog or adopt a child" Spinel grabbed my arm. "What's a child?" She asked. "A small human. We could get a baby and raise it together, in the house together."
Spinel started pitching in ideas. "What about one of those small robots that cleans the house?"
"A roomba?"
"Yeah! And one of those despacito machines and a telly and a rad-eye-et-or"
"A radiator?"
"Yeah..."

"Don't you see, we could have this life. If you only take out in the injector."
Pausing, Spinel stopped.

"No"
"What?"
"I'm not going to take it out."
"Wha-"
"I'm not taking it out." She looked of me, fury in her face. "We can have that in the garden. And I'm so done with this planet". Her arms stretched round me as she grew nearer to my face. "I want to see each last bit of it destoryed, and if that's what I have to do I'LL DO IT-"

"SPINEL! STOP THIS!"

We turned to see Steven. Shield out. Anger on his face.