Chapter 9

I helped up Spinel from the ground. Her hands still around my waist.
"Are we gonna... Ya know.... Go back?"
"Oh..." Spinel looked down. "I suppose"
I started walking, Spinel next to me. She suddenly stopped, as I continued. Her arms stretched and pulled me towards her again.
Being pulled back, I gasped, but suppressed it.
"What is it Spinel?"
"Will they... Accepted that I have my memory back?"
"I guess..."
"I just feel so, hollow. I was made too serve pink, but she left me. So who do I have? I tried to kill Steven and the others and... and... I don't want to loose you"

I put my hands on her gem.
"I promise... I won't leave your side"

Me and Spinel warped to the house, were the crystal gems gathered. Pearl had her memory back luckily and Amethyst was explaining the situation. Garnet was examining a spork. Steven sat on the couch and was having a well needed rest.
"Hey guys" I announced, walking down the stairs, Spinel holding my hand.
"OH MY GOD-" screamed Pearl
"OH SHEE-" screeched Amethyst
"LANGUAGE!" Scolded Pearl, taking out her spear.
Garnet looked up, and spoke calmly
"Spinel! Y/N! You're back! Steven's wake up, they're back!"
Steven jarred awake in a flash, looking up at us, noticing we were holding hands, smirking and then standing up.
"Soooo, Spinel, you have your memory back."
"Yeah... Y/N helped me figure it out" she said, squeezing my hand.
We walked down the stairs. Spinel started explaining what pink did to her.
"I can't believe... Actually I can. My mother wasn't the best person... She's hurt a lot of people" he paused, looking sad, but then speaking up again. "So... Do you know how to get the injector out?"

We were up on the hill by the injector, Spinel looking up at it.
"Can you do it?" I asked...
"Heck yeah I can!" She stretched her arm out to form a horn. "Watch this...". She blew into it, its noise ringing out across the land. The injector rumbled and pulled out, the ground shaking as it did. Steven's face was filled with joy.
"So now, the world's saved... Guys... We did it!" Steven turned to face the crystal gems. "We saved the world guys. We got out happily ever after back"
Spinel look at him.

"Is that all I am to you?" Spinel turned to Steven. "Is that all I am to you, just so you could get your happily ever after back? Just a tool in your game?" she glared at him.
"No, Spinel, I..."
"YES IT IS" her hand reformed into a horn. "I'M JUST A PART OF YOUR PLAN!"
The injector moved towards us, point first. Pearl grabbed Amethyst, grabbing Steven's arm. "C'mon Steven"
Spinel jumped onto the injector's top
"And you..." She pointed at Mr, her hand stretching to grab my shirt, pulling me up to her. "You said you would leave my side! So you won't!" She pushed me to the ground.