Chapter Seventeen

HAI GUYS! LONG TIME NO TALK. So I hope y'all enjoyed the last chapter. I worked so hard on making it as sickeningly cute as possible. So, on with the story my lovely little shippers! *Intro music to The Black Parade*
---------------------------------------
Alan's P.O.V

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"Can you come with me?" I pouted.

"Alan, babe, No. It's a school night for starters. Now go take a shower."

"Ugh, fine." I groaned, "I'll take one alone if you take on first."

"Fine." He said standing up, "Must you be so stubborn?" He gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed off to the bathroom.

Minutes later I heard the shower turn on and I pressed my ear against the bathroom door. When I heard him step in, I stealthily opened the door and stripped. Entering the shower silently behind him.

* * *

We got out of the shower and he carried me bridal style towards the bedroom where we planned to take a nap. He gave me a pair of boxers to borrow and I slipped them on, sliding under the warm and cozy blankets. Austin climbed in next to me and held me in his arms, both of us falling soundly and peacefully asleep.

I awoke to a text message from an unknown number.

I know your secret.