Chapter Thirteen

Austin's P.O.V

I gathered the papers that lay in my desk, and shove them into my bag. My eyes scanned along the empty classroom, and I smiled. The bell rang and I shuffled out of the room and towards the gym to sub for the basketball coach. It gives me a chance to see Alan all hot and sexy. Another reason why I'm changing into shorts. Hint hint, nudge nudge. I opened the door to the gym and headed towards the locker room to get to the coach's office.

Alan's P.O.V

I closed my gym locker and slipped my shirt on. Vic was crouched next to me tying his shoe when Mike entered the room, Mr. Perry- Tony, not far behind him. Both of them looking disheveled. Vic snickered as I pretended to be interested in my gym locker, not daring to look at either of them. Tony shuffled past us heading towards the coaches office, while fixing his backwards pants. Vic burst out laughing and headed into the gym, leaving Mike and I alone. He awkwardly waddled toward me. Hmm, I wonder why.

"Hey. I'm sorry about the other day."

"It's alright Mike, just don't do it again okay? I promised you I'm loved and you don't need to do that." I said giving him a warm smile. Mike was harmless and I knew he meant well.

"I know. I just feel bad for kissing you. I meant well. I don't like you I just-"

"Mike, I know. It's okay, I promise. Just don't kiss me again okay?" He nodded, and that's when the person behind me cleared their throat. My head whipped around to see who it was and my heart stopped.

"H-hi, M-mr. Carlile..."