Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys! There would not be an update if I didn't love all of you so god damn much. I thank you guys so much for your dedication and support. You are all so nice and genuine, I couldn't have better readers. I have an Instagram for this account and I hope you all will follow since I love interacting with you. :) ashleyispurdy.official

Lastly, if you guys want a story written or have a request please dm me I'm more than happy to answer and fulfill your wishes. Thats all, continue reading. -Gabby xx

Vic burst out laughing and headed into the gym, leaving Mike and I alone. He awkwardly waddled toward me. Hmm, I wonder why.

"Hey. I'm sorry about the other day."

"It's alright Mike, just don't do it again okay? I promised you I'm loved and you don't need to do that." I said giving him a warm smile. Mike was harmless and I knew he meant well.

"I know. I just feel bad for kissing you. I meant well. I don't like you I just-"

"Mike, I know. It's okay, I promise. Just don't kiss me again okay?" He nodded, and that's when the person behind me cleared their throat. My head whipped around to see who it was and my heart stopped.

"H-hi, M-mr. Carlile..."

Alan's P.O.V

He cleared his throat and looked at the ground, emotionless. "Ashby, I want you in my office when practice is over, and you're also benched for today." He said coldly. Tears filled my eyes and I opened my mouth to speak. But nothing came out. Silence. Finally, weak, fragile words slipped from between my teeth.

"Austin... It's not-"

"Bench. Now!" He bellowed, turning away from me. I grabbed my things and ran out of the room. I ran, and and ran. And ran. To where? I couldn't tell you that, I didn't know myself. Just anywhere but there.

Austin's P.O.V

How I felt? Don't fucking ask me that. There aren't enough words int he English dictionary to describe how torn apart and betrayed I was. When he ran out of the locker room in tears, I broke. I don't know what happened, I don't know why it happened, but what I did know is that I cannot live without Alan Ashby and I needed him in my arms again. I needed him back.

Alan Ashby, I am deeply, madly, truly in love with you.