Chapter Sixteen

WARNING: TISSUE BOX NEEDED

"Austin?" I croaked.

"Alan, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm so sorry. I overreacted and I got jealous. Jesus, I never get jealous. You.. You've got me wrapped around your little ginger princess finger. Alan, I didn't mean to I just.. I don't know what came over me, it was like I couldn't control my feelings. I just love you so much and- shit. I said that aloud. You're gonna run away again, I can't lose you Alan, I can't-"

"Austin.. God dammit stop your rambling. I think I'm falling in love with you too."

"Wha-?" He didn't finish his sentence, as I forcefully placed my lips upon his. Our lips molded together as if they were made for each other. We moved our mouths at a rapid force. I traced my tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He parted his lips, letting me in to devour every inch of his mouth. My tongue lightly hit his palette and he moaned, a deep throaty moan and I knew he could take me right here and now if he didn't hold himself back.

"Baby?" He mumbled against my lips. I hummed in response, kissing down his jawline. "We need to get out of this rain. I'm not kissing you if you get sick." I pouted, but agreed nevertheless. We walked towards his car hand in hand, and I realized that I'm not done falling, every moment I spend with this man my heart grows fonder. I can see it, from the bottom of my heart I can see it. The butterflies will never stop, the blushing will never end, I will always be falling for you Austin Carlile.

"Are you okay?" Austin asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"Please never leave me."

"Never in a million years."

"Forever and always?"

"Always and forever."