Chapter Three

Alan's P.O.V

"Ginger Prince? Oh my gosh! He gave me a nickname!" I squealed to Vic as we pulled up to my house.

"Dude, it's just a nickname. Don't wrap your head around it, he was just teasing you. It doesn't mean he wants to have wild-monkey-butt-sex on his desk."

"But he winked."

"So? I could wink at you and it mean nothing. Hell, I do it all the time." he said, rolling his eyes

"Whatever."

"Hey, don't get sad about it. Maybe you could get his attention though."

"And how would I do this?" he smirked,

"Seduce him, is step one, and make him jealous is step two."

"Oh, you're good. Tank-tops and beanies?"

"Plus vans and tight jeans. Oh, and skate into homeroom. You do that and you'll have him fucking you over a desk in the next week."

"Vic, you're a genius! I love you!"

"I try. Now go home and pick out an outfit. I gotta go, Kellin's waiting for some wild-monkey-butt-sex." he said before he drove off.

Oh this should be fun.

* * *

Tank-top: check.

Vans: check.

Beanie: check.

Skateboard: check.

Tight jeans: check.

"Okay, it looks good." I took one last look in the mirror before heading out to the car.

"Ooh, who are you getting all sexily dressed for? Hmm?" Jack asked as soon as I sat down.

"No one." I blushed and looked down at my shoes.

Ah, shit. Nice one, Alan. You just gave away that you're lying.

I shot a glance at Vic, who was driving, he smirked and nodded knowingly and approvingly.

"I'll get it out of you, Ashby. If it's the last thing I do!"

"Sure you will Jack."

* * *

"Okay, ready to do this?"

"Sure am." I said, stepping on my skateboard.

"Alright, start going. I'm right behind you." Vic said.

"Okay-"

"Oh, don't forget to flip your hair when you step off! Then put your beanie on."

"Okay. Here goes nothing."

It's about to go down!

--------------

Hey guys

Whoever got that reference gets a chapter dedication and and a shoutout!

Love you!

Drink Peace Tea!

-Gabby xx