You Weren't Perfect But you Made Life Worth

Okay, so This is The last Chapter of "Making Peace, While Sleeping With The Enemy" The Sequel Will Be Called,"Love Thine Enemy"

.. Please excuse my Writing if It Sounds a bit Different I have Honors Literature and Language .. & My Teacher Has given us these books Called," A Day No Pigs Would Die , and Also A Part of The Sky" Although they're about 7th & 8th grade Reading Level They have deeper meanings , her point is you can read something , and not know what it means, but when you read something and Look deeper within it the entire meaning of what you have read or the Concept of the book Can change, which makes the book that much more interesting & They're amazing books, Totally check them out, Oh and 'The Yellow Wallpaper' too, Hard book to comprehend but Amazing when you do.

& Now I'm just blabbering about B.S. But uhm yea So my writing style might have Changed I don't know .. As I reread it, it  Didn't sound like me, to me but tell em what You think  :) 

Sequel posting should be November 3, 2012 

& I will be Posting 2 New Stories, look For them too tittled "Beauty & The Best "  & "Give It Up To Me" 

_______________________________________________________________________

As soon as we made it to that castle, with an additional fifteen minutes of sightless seeing (meaning at least twenty guards surrounded us and walked us to the gates and to the front step of the castle), I finally felt comfortable.

"Skylar and Andrew, your home." His mom spoke sweetly. I noticed her eyes examining me, there was a hint of shock as she seen my stomach.

"Wow, you're growing fast."

"I know, I'm probably gonna explode tomorrow."I smiled and rubbed my stomach.

"Well there's lunch in the dinning room for you."She smiled to me, food was all I needed to hear and I was game. As I walked away expecting Andrew to follow he stayed behind and remained talking to his mother about god know's what , and who cares. There was food with my name on it, and I was extremely hungry.

I walked towards the dinning room, there were too many smells to decipher from, so I jsut hopped for the best .

"Skylar."I heard a more than familiar voice call . It wasn't Andrew, his mom, or his father ... It was Brandon?

I turned towards the voice,"Brandon?"I raised an eyebrow. He was dressed in an all white chef suite, without the silly hat .. and he looked different but I guess that's what being turned into a vampire does for you.

"Your remember me?"He almost laughed.

"Barely only thing  I remember is your voice ... Your face is something new."

"That's what being turned into a vampire does for you."

"Figures."I scuffed and realized he was the last person I wanted to talk to. He abandoned me with Andrew and his slut parade ... If things hadn't have went the way they did .. And I didn't fall for Andrew, I would've been miserable with no one to talk to because Brandon up and left without two words. 

     I thought for another second, should I be grateful ? If he would've stayed god knows what would've happened with us. I wouldn't have been with Andrew, and now I can't even imagine life without Andrew. I should be thanking him.

"So how have you been?"

"Fine, mad, sad, angry, happy ... Just a lot of emotions."

"Andrew's that bad?"