To Much of a Good Thing is a Bad Thing My Ass !

NO EDIT, this chapter is Rushed so it's not that good, but I've planned the sequel and I just know you guy's are going To LOVE It

------------------------------------------------( Lanie's P.O.V)----------------------------------------

"Do you guys hear that?" I questioned looking around at Becki, Lauren, Josh,Jake,Andrea, and Joeseph.

"Hear what?" Josh asked.

"Just shut the fuck up and maybe you would hear it."I smacked Josh in the head as the room went silent. There was a loud bump followed by moans and everyone started laughing.

"Did you see Andrew's back?" I said inbetween laughs.

"Yea it looked like he got into a fight with a blade." Jake shook his head.

"But vampires heal fast unless they're scratched by a werewolf.... " I commented.

"Well we know what that means."Jake smiled.

"No dork what does it mean?"Everyone looked at him   .

"Andrew put it down last night!"

"Shutup!"Everybody groaned and smacked him.

"She wouldn't have scratched him up that bad, unless he was just that amazing in bed ... " I narrowed my eyes really thinking about it.

"Or she was a virgin."Joeseph added.

"That's impossible."Jake laughed.

"And why is that?"Lauren asked.

"You see how she looks, everybody wants a piece of that and you can't turn down everybody." Jake said with a serious face."And plus everytime we came around something sexual was going on between them two, I doubt she was a virgin even before they got together. And even if she was Andrew isn't packing like that!"Jake declared.

"And how would you know."I questioned.

"I just do!"

"That's not what my old friend Sarah told me she said he had a big ego if you know what I mean."Becki butted in and sounded pissed.

"Oh I forgot about her, where's she been at?"I asked.

"Key word my OLD friend. I bumped her to the curb when I found out she was messing with Andrew."

"Shhhh the sounds stopped, stop talking."I quieted eveerybody down.

Maybe she was a virgin like Joeseph said. I could believe it. She was like a good girl trapped in a sex gods body. When I read her soul the day we first met it was pure and I didn't think to much of it, but now that I was thinking about it, it felt like a lightbulb had went on in my head.

"Oh my god she is or was a virgin!"I yelled out on accident and covered my mouth. Everybody heads shot towards me.

"What?!"Josh asked.

"When I read her sould it was pure, it's probably not anymore though. I can't believe I didn't think about it."

"You have to be shitting me."Jake shook his head.

"Andrew's just a lucky bastard. I mean he gets to be king, take the virginity of a smoking hot werewolf, and marry her.What did he do so good in life to be blesed with something like that?!"Jake sounded pissed.

"Okay we really need to stop talking like now before they get down here."I hushed everyone up again. I couldn't believe it. The only thing that would confirm our theory is if I read her sould again and it turned from white to black.