A.W.K.W.A.R.D

Hello my Wonderful Sugar Lumps : p
I know I haven't written in a while, but school and extracurricular activities got me beat && Mid Terms, Errrr !

This chapter isn't one of my best but Enjoy My lovely vieweres ( :

-LipsLikeMorphine4

_______________________________________________________________________________

Was this really going on, or was I imagining things? Why would Andrew kiss me? All we did was argue, it was clear enough we hated each other, and not even twenty four hours after the fact that I was just with Patrick.

I just couldn't react properly.

My body stiffened and my eyes widened.

Andrew pulled away.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and disappeared before I could even say anything.

Damn Vampire speed. Now I was feeling twice as bad.

This night started amazingly with Patrick and took a turn for the worse. Life really likes to knock me down. I couldn't go up to the room .......

I didn't have the courage to face Andrew right now. I needed my best friends right now. I fell down right were I was standing.

I felt like the world was on my shoulders. I stared at my hands attentively until I heard a loud obnoxious cough.

When I looked up Amber was standing in the door frame smiling smugly.

"What the hell do you wan't?" I asked staring back down at my hands.

"Aww whats wrong with the puppy?" She laughed.

I've never hurt a human but she was pushing her luck right now.

"Amber, GO Away!" I yelled shaking. She seemed to ignore the fact that I was shaking and walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"I'm not going to go away because you won't hurt me."

"And what makes you think that?" I asked kind of taken off guard.

"Because you won't hurt the girl Andrews in love with." She smiled. I almost choked on my spit.

"Did you just say Andrew was in love with you?"

"Yeah."She smiled while crossing her legs.

"Mmmm, If Andrews so in love with you why did he kiss me just a minute ago?" I asked smiling. Her face went hard and she jumped to her feet.

"Listen here, Andrew doesn't like you! He belongs to me!" She said yelling in my face.

" I don't want Andrew." I said between clenched teeth, but for some reason it sounded like a lie and felt like one to. My heart ached as I said those words.

"Your a pathetic lair."

"Oh really."I took a minute to step back before I lost control but it was to late.

----------------------------( Amber's P.O.v)-------------------------------

I knew I was pushing my luck getting in werewolves face, but how else would I show my love for Andrew. This was all part of the plan you see. Skylar might think I'm delusional but I know what I'm doing.

Skylar's going to loose control, hurt me, and Andrew's going to think she's a monster and protect me from her. I wasn't afraid of being hurt.

Back in my dimension that's all that ever happened to me. I had a drunken father with a cowardly mother and that's how I ended up here.