Ace, The Stud Muffin.

The words that had just fallen out my mouth numbed me. I didn't know if they were true, but I wanted them to be true. I wanted to be able to love Andrew as much as I love Patrick. My eye's grew heavy as I stared at the wall. Maybe if I knew Patrick was okay and had found love, I could let go of what we had and give Andrew the love he desperately needs.

-

-

-

The Next Morning ( :

My body was stiff and soar from sitting up. My arms were flatly laid across my chest and Andrew was gone. I scooted down deeper into the bed thinking about last night and I felt fur tickle my leg. I jumped out of the bed quickly even though my body was soar and scanned the bed. A small ball was lying still under the covers. I crept back over to the bed and flung the covers off the bed forcefully and revealed a small white kitten.

"What the hell?" I leaned over the bed to pick it up.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled. It had a black diamond studded collar on. Cats are the freaking best.

"Awww how cute are you?" I nuzzled it into my neck.

"You like it?" I heard Andrew's voice ring threw the air.

"Like ? I freaking love cats." A smile grew wide on my face.

"It's kind of a sorry present for being a douche bag yesterday." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Apology excepted." I stood on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek and he got him just by a little and I mean very little. He was like 6'3 and I was what ? 5'5

"How'd you know?"

"How'd I know what?"

"That I Like cats."

Andrew face lit up, " I talked to them." He pointed towards the door and it opened revealing Johnathan and Lexi. That cat fault to get out of my arms from the piercing scream I let out.

"You guys are here!" I ran towards them screaming.

"Okay let go you're killing me." Lexi growled.

" Ahh shut up and hug me!" I hugged her tighter.

"Like seriously bro, you can let go." She pushed me away.

"You better hug me back!" I sat the cat down on the floor.

"And if I don't?"

"I'm going to beat your ass."

"I'd like to see you try." She said with a smirk.

"Oh it's on." I grinned and tackled her onto the floor.

                                                      (Andrew's P.O.V)

I've never seen her this happy or a genuine smile onto her face until now. I'm probably wrong for the thoughts that were in my head right now. Lexi and Skylar were wrestling, both of them had on shorts and a tank top, do I need to say more?

They were rolling around on the floor and Skylar had her fangs out and here werewolf ears and Lexi just had her fangs, Skylar was so cute like that. Skylar had Lexi pinned down and the little kitty pounced onto Lexi with Skylar.

"Okay break it up!"Jonathan pulled them apart and grabbed the kitty.

"He just saved your life , bitch. You know you don't have nine lives like a cat." Skylar laughed and grabbed the cat out of Jonathan's hands.