She'll Be The Death Of Me.

Okay So I was about To Delete The Whole Story But It Actually Has Gotten Over a Hundred Reads, On quizilla It Takes Me at least 5 months To Get at least 70 views, And Dalool Has Kept Me Going Commenting and Liking, So Thank You; Dalool ( :

-Song Of The Day-

Paramore- Brighter ( :

_____________________________________________________________________________

I took a deep breath as I ascended throughout the deep grass. My Wolf form was still itching to get out, but I was a dramatic girl, more of a theatrical person.. I wanted to take a while and walk through the deep grass until I couldn't wait anymore.

"Here it comes." I smiled evilly as my body was torn up inside between my clawing wolf and fragile human. Sooner or later I would eventually give in to my inner wolf.

  Slowly I shifted my body parts one by one until nothing human was left about me. The air shuffled and tussled threw my snow white fur, and my scent stirred up into the wind until they both became one. The power I felt coursing threw me right now was like nothing I have ever felt before. The strength I KNEW, I had was amazing. The speed I KNEW, I was capable of was even better.

"Skylar?!!?" I heard a familiar voice yell.

"Shit, what does he want?" I thought angrily as I began running out deeper into the thick grass that grabbed at my fur eagerly as I tour through it with ease.

"Skylar! I can smell you! Where are you at?!?!?!" His voice became clearer to my ears and closer. I let out a low growl as I picked up more speed. This was going to be the only places where I could feel at home; natural, and here he comes leaving his scent everywhere. I had been running so fast I hadn't realized his voice had faded off some time long ago, but my legs pushed forward by their selves.

-10 Minutes Later-

I had run so far out into the field that I had come to a small forest. They were right about the speed wolfs contained under a fool moon. I decided not to go any further and laid down on my stomach to take in the scent of nature soon. Obviously I wasn't planning on going back till morning and soon fell asleep under a tree that was stuck in between life or death.

"Skylar?!" I heard Andrew yell. I opened my eyes annoyed. I couldn't communicate with him because I was still in Wolf form and I couldn't shift back because I would be naked, so I just sat there waiting on him to say something that would piss me off.

"What were you thinking sleeping out here? Do you even know where we are? You could've got killed and who was going to be blamed for it? Come on take a wild guess! You know what don't even I'm going to tell you, me! I would've been on punishment for decades. Why was-" I took a big pounce and tackled him onto the floor as I let out a loud growl while clawing through his thin flimsy shirt he was wearing.

"What the hell?!?!" He yelled with his eyes bulged out. I quickly retracted my claws and started running towards the house.

"Please not another game of hide and seek."  I heard him mumble, but ignored him and kept running.

"Wait you shouldn't go in there my friends are-" I had already made it into the house before he could stop me. There were four unfamiliar voices coming from the kitchen, with four unfamiliar scents to match.

"Where did Andrew go?"

"He wants to look for his dog." A voice laughed and I let out a low growl.