Don't Need a Rocket Scientist to See that You And I Were Ment

So I'm updating Early Because I'm on spring Break and JUST woke Up ( :

There probably will be a lot More updating proably short or Long throughout The week So Please stay Tunned', eggh I felt like I was a T.v. For a Moment.

-LipsLikeMorphine4

_____________________________________________________________________________

My stomach tingled as Andrew's abnormally large hands slid down onto my lower back. I've never had this feeling that I have right now. Andrew made me want to do things innocent girl's shouldn't even think about. He was so hot, and bad. I felt like giving myself to him, but there was a voice in the back of my head that scolded at me.

A low moan escaped my lips, and Andrew went crazy. His hands moved so fast, and gripped my legs tightly. Did my moans really excite him that much ? Unknowingly Andrew picked me up and pinned me against the wall, giving me no breathing room. His hands slowly slid under my shirt, and he began kissing down my neck slowly. I couldn't help but to let out small moans every time his skin came in contact with mines.

I felt a small tingle in my neck, and realized he had grown his fangs. I thought normally it would've hurt, but it turned me on even more then his kisses. I anticipated the moment he'd bit me. I felt him slowly piercing my skin.

"Excuse me, but you guys just left me down there. Wondering the halls looking for you.I don't think that's anyway to treat your guest." Candy yelled storming into the bathroom.

Instantly Andrew and I pulled away.

"Holy shit! What's up with the massacre in here?!?" She examined the floor, and looked back up at us.

"Woaahh! I don't know what kind of kinky stuff you two do together but you should really lock the doors."She laughed jiggling the door knob and pointing at all the blood.

"What are you talking about?" We asked in unison.

"Come on, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what you little freaks were doing!."She snickered.

"I have no clue what your talking about."I tried keeping a straight face and bit my lip to keep from laughing.

"Mhm."She smiled.

"What eve's I'm leaving." She waved and left.

There was an awkward silence left between Andrew and me.

"I think I should get cleaned up." I said without lifting my head.

"Yeah,sure." Andrew cleared his throat and left out the bathroom.I closed the door quickly, and began thinking about all the stuff that had just transpired. The smell of blood turned my stomach upside down. Hurriedly I ran over to the toilet and puked my brains out.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Are you okay?" Andrew asked.

"I'm fine."

"You don't sound like it." He replied and pushed the door open.

" I'm fine, I just can't stand the smell of blood." I managed to choke out before basically throwing up yesterday's ;dinner.

"Okay well how about you go and take a shower in my bathroom, and I'll clean this up." He offered a hand helping me to my feet. I stumbled over to his bathroom a little light headed. I didn't know if I was light headed from throwing up, or from imagining Andrew actually cleaning something up. That's a one in a life time thing.

"Thank you." I smiled and closed the door. I stumbled over to the shower and cut the water on all hot, carelessly and sat there watching the water turn from red to clear constantly and the fig build up constantly. I was exhausted I didn't even feel like moving. I closed my eye's for a split second and fell into a deep sleep.