Nobody's Perfect Babe, But Your Perfect For Me <3

"Hey you guys."I ran to Lanie and the rest of them.

"What's up, you and Andrew putting on another show today?" Lauren smiled.

"Nope show's closed. Sorry come back another day."

They all laughed. "Who are they?" They pointed to Lexi and she was growling at Jake and Jonathan was probably drooling over them. Like he really had no self respect for our differences, what me and Andrew had was forbidden and was forced upon us ( Not that I'm complaining, now.) but he just didn't give a fuck. He loved vampires, lycans, hybrids, A N Y T H I N G.

"They're part of my pack. She's Lexi and that's Jonathan."

"I might try this vampire werewolf thing." Becki eyed Jonathan. I bit my bottom lip.

"What?"

"He would prefer Josh over you, if you know what I mean."

"Oh my god, why is all the gay guys sexy?"

"You coulnd't have said it any louder." Andrea smacked her in the back of her head.

"What was that for?!?"

"The same reason as this one,"She smacked her head again,"Because your an idiot."

"You've got some long hair." Lauren ran her fingers through my hair.

"Yea I was going to cut it but Andrew's mom insisted  I keep it this way."

"It's really pretty why would you want to cut it."

"I don't know."

"Weirdo."

"Offense."

"Sorry."

 "Here comes trouble." Becki had a big grin on her face,"Maybe the show will start right abboouuuttttt Now!"

I felt Andrew wet arms wrap around my waist and sent shivers all through my body.

"Whats up you guys?"

"Nothing were just talking." I replied.

"Abbouut?"

"How I lived on a farm, with a one foot horse, that won the fairy Olympics in 1975 , but back then he had all of his legs. so everyone loved him, then he got really sick because a rattlesnake had bit him so we had to amputate it."I said really quickly. Everyone started going into hysterics and Andrew had  a what the hell look on his face.

"Okay I'm done talking to you. I'm going to hang with the guys."

"Bye!" I rolled my eyes.

"Bye."He kissed me quickly and ran off.

"I thought we were going to get the show."

"I told you it was shut down." I looked up at the balcony and saw Ace.

"Shit!" My eyes bulged and I shifted down into wolf form and scaled the side of the wall and onto the balcony to grab Ace.

                                                    Andrew's P.O.V

"What's she doing?"Jake asked. I turned around and Skylar was a wolf and she was climbing onto the balcony and then I saw it.

"Dammit! Who left the balcony doors open?"

"What's going on bro?"

"Ace got out onto the balcony."

"Who's Ace?"Josh lifted his eyebrow.