Good and Bad Day for Jezebel

After one hour drive, they finally reached their destination. Beula thanked God coz there wasn't any traffic jam on the way. They got out and walked towards the church. Jezebel and Beula started to admire the decorations.

 Jezebel and Beula started to admire the decorations

"Hey Beu how big it is right? And the decorations are very amazing

"Hey Beu how big it is right? And the decorations are very amazing. I loved it."

"Yeah, Jez I too really loved everything. Molly aunty told that these all are done by the WEDDING PLANNERS. They are the best in this city. Everything looks lovely."

"Oh! What creativity. Hats off to them. Don't worry...for your wedding we will call them to do all the arrangements ok."

"Are you mocking? I won't get married soon, Jez. I haven't fully enjoyed my spinster life yet."

"Okay but one day your prince charming will come to take away my beautiful sister."

"If he intends to take me away from you all then he won't have me as his wife. I want both of our families to be around us."

Jezebel chuckled and side hugged Beula.

"Hey, I was just kidding my sis. I won't let you go easily. You are always my sweet sister."

Saying so Jezebel pulled her sister's cheeks playfully. Beula smiled and hugged Jezebel. Suddenly their mother appeared from nowhere.
She started to scold them.

"What the hell is wrong with you girls? You are inside the church. Behave well."

Jezebel and Beula got scared and Beula spoke up.

"Oh, sorry mummy. We were..."

"I don't want to hear any excuses. Go and occupy yourself somewhere."

"Ok mummy. Where is pappa?" asked Jezebel.

"He is busy with his cousins. I need to go and meet them. Sit somewhere ok. Don't create any scenes."

Saying so Benita went to meet her husband's relatives. Both Beula and Jezebel found an empty bench and sat there. Both of them started to talk about their daily works and studies.