(30)

Jasper's POV

Heated drops of water splattered against my back as my front was plastered to the shower wall.

"B-Beau! More! Please!" I begged as he hammered into me from behind. His right arm was looped under my leg pulling it up until my knee was tucked into my armpit. His hips were pressed into my pelvis as he rocked into my entrance.

"Fuck, so damn tight, he growled into my ear before latching onto my neck. Suddenly he pulled out of me leaving me gaping and open.

"No!" I cried out before reaching back to try and encase little Beau once more.

And Beau had the audacity to chuckle!

"T-This isn't funny!"

"Who knew you'd become so needy!"

"Not funny!"

Thick hands gripped my shoulder turning me to him. Any conversation died in my throat as I took in the expanse of his wide, tanned chest.

Beau grinned before dipping down to wrap his arm under my butt.

"Damn. I love your ass."

I swear my eyes almost popped right out of my head as a red blush covered my body.

Before I could express my dismay, he had heaved me up and was rubbing the head of his manhood to my entrance.

I tried to press myself down but he held me steady. My chute flexed wantonly.

'In or out; choose one!' I thought to myself in frustration.

'Darling, your thoughts are not your own anymore.'

And just like that, his cock smashed into that one special place.

I jolted up and a sound of pure satisfaction escaped me.

The feel of his thick, hard, throbbing erection moving smoothly through me was enough to bring me to the brink. A liquid was dribbling out my own penis in a steady flow.

"I need-" what did I need?

"You need what? To cum?"

"Yes! Make me cum!"

A wicked grin took over his face. Within a second, his teeth were clamped into the fresh mark on my neck.

Pleasure rocketed through me. Every bit of my body felt electrified. My lower stomach clenched before succumbing to a delicious, pleasure filled orgasm.

I felt my body go completely lax. I leaned my head onto his shoulder. His teeth were still imbedded in my neck.

I was vaguely aware of a deep grind before I felt a couple of bursts of a warm liquid.

I let out a big exhale as I was eased down onto the tub floor.

"You smell good."

I scoffed with a small grin. "You're just saying that because I smell like you."

"Oh how right you-" his words stopped abruptly. He leaned down into my neck and took a rather large sniff.

"Beau? What's wrong?" I asked as he dropped to his knees and began trailing his nose back and forth along my tummy.

"Nothing," he said. He didn't look worried but he looked rather puzzled. His brows were bunched together in confusion as he pressed his ear to my belly button.

"Well, what are you doing down there?" I giggled, weaving my hands through his hair thick black locks.

"Nothing as of yet. Come on, let's get washed up. I want to introduce you to someone."

***

"What should I wear?" I asked while towelling off my hair.

"Anything you want. We're staying in the pack."

"Okay," I smiled at him before pulling on one of his black long sleeve shirts and a pair of my leggings.

"Well obviously you have no intentions of leaving this room," Beau growled roughly.

I rolled my eyes. "Come on."

***

Unknown POV

It was time.

My poor baby who had suffered so much deserved a gift.

A smile graced my lips as I watched my child through the raining waterfall. He truly was beautiful. And he was a perfect match for my strongest warrior.

Their life still held many treacherous obstacles but with the addition that was growing inside of my child, they would form a strong unit with an even stronger future.

As I gazed at the darling couple, I felt the soft twinkles of magic kiss my arm.

I looked up to see little balls of glowing lights.

"Look my darlings. Your parents are down below. I suspect your father knows of your existence." At my words, the floating orbs gave off high pitched speaks of excitement.

I giggled, lifting my hand to let them twirl around my fingers.

"Calm yourselves," I smiled. "You shall be with them soon."