(17) Picture: Keira {Revised}

Jasper's POV

"So Jazzy, how was your night?" Kira grinned while wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manor.

A lava like blush pooled in my cheeks and seeped down my chest. "Wh-what?"

"Don't be like that, we're practically in-laws." She squealed as she gripped my shoulders in her small hands. She pulled me into a hug but with her being a foot and a bit taller them me, my face was planted between her humongous, squishy no-no parts.

"Kira!" His deep, mind shattering voice sounded through the kitchen and almost instantly, I was no longer captive.

"Oh! Hey Beau, how ya doin'?" She greeted nervously. What was wrong? Did Beau not want her around me?

His gorgeous eyes were hard as he stared down his sister. I felt the tension rise and I felt extremely uncomfortable but guilt outweighed even that. It was my fault that the siblings were fighting.

The slight sting of tears behind my eyelids burned me and I sniffled as I dropped to the ground to sit criss cross. The tears escaped my eyes and fell to the ground. I used my sleeve to wipe them away. As soon as I was going to put it down, Beau was right there pulling me into his arms like I weighed the weight of a feather. He nudged my arms into encircling his neck and when I did that, he slid his hands over my back and around his waist.

My front was pressed against his and I could feel the ripples of his abdominals and chest. I shivered and heat began to stir in the bottom of my stomach despite the sound of my choked sobs and the leaking of my nose.

His thick hands gripped my thighs and he began to rub them soothingly, randomly dragging his hand up to my hair.

"Shh, what's wrong, Jasper?" He whispered in my ear.

"I-I-I m-mad-de yo-you and-d K-Kira fi-fight-t," I hiccuped out.

"No, no. You did no such thing," he murmured. His hands left the back of my knees and slowly rubbed up to just below my bum. "She did something that she knows she shouldn't and that I really dislike."

The heat intensified.

We stayed in that embrace for a few seconds until Beau broke the silence.

"Jasper, would you like to go out with me tonight?"

My head shot back so fast, I'm surprise I didn't get whiplash but I did crack my neck a few times.

What? What did he mean by that? Mon Dieu...

"Jasper?" Beau asked warily, biting his lip as I hovered there completely flabbergasted.

"Um, w-w-what do-o you mea-ean?" I whispered. The air grew awkward for me considering I was still pressed up to him without a space for air between us.

"I was thinking maybe we could go out for dinner and go to a movie?"

~Beau's POV~

"So Jazzy, how was your night?" I heard Kira say as I rounded the corner.

A hot, tempting blush pooled in Jasper's cheeks

"Wh-what?" He stuttered

"Don't be like that, we're practically in-laws." She squealed. She gripped his shoulders and pulled him forward, drowning his face in her breasts.

"Kira!"I growled, anger fueling me as I saw the way she was holding him.

"Oh! Hey Beau, how ya doin'?" She greeted nervously.

'What the hell do you thing you are doing to my mate!?' I stated deadly calm as I glared at her.

'Nothing, I swear!'

I felt a negative shift in the room and suddenly Jasper was on the ground with heart breaking tears flowing from his gorgeous blue eyes. His head was tucked in between his knees and my large shirt he was wearing pooled around him.

A gut wrenching sob escaped him and I rushed forward to comfort him. I pulled him to my body and tried to persuade his arms into encircling my neck and his long, skinny legs into encircling my waist. His face was tucked into my neck and I could feel the warm breath that came from his shuttering sobs.

With him pressed against me, I could feel all the soft parts of his body. I felt him shiver and squirm slightly and rub up against me and I had to bite my lip to hold in the sound of contentness I felt and the calmness my wolf felt.

I settled for skimming the lengths of his thighs and I rubbed in comforting circles before trailing my hands up his boney back under his black shirt and to his white platinum hair.

"Shh, what's wrong, Jasper?" I whispered in his small ear. As sick as some would take it, I was extremely enjoying the excuse to hold him.

"I-I-I m-mad-de yo-you and-d K-Kira fi-fight-t," He chocked out taking a deep breath in.

"No, no. You did no such thing," I murmured. My hands left the back of his angled knees and slowly rubbed up to just below his ass. "She did something that she knows she shouldn't and that I really dislike." Like touching what is mine...

He didn't say anything after that and I continued to rock us back and forth.. Kira left a few minutes ago and thank god or else I would have still been in a much fouler mood...

Then something popped into my head. Why not ask him out on a date? Maybe it'll cheer him up? Then again, he could also regent me and then we would be back to stage one once again.

I felt nauseous at the thought of not having Jazzy with me. But then again, we were meant to be together. The goddess wouldn't have put us together if we wouldn't be compatible,

So it was either now or never...

"Jasper, would you like to go out with me tonight?"