24 // Damaged

▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒

A/N: Lotta things happening in the Authors Note at the end of this chapter so please read! (: x

BTW YES I POSTED THIS CHAPTER YESTERDAY BUT I DIDN'T LIKE IT SO I DELETED IT SHORTLY AFTER SO SORRY.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

''Haven. Haven calm down, baby. It's okay.''

We were on the floor. His back pressed against the wall, mine pressed against his chest. My breathing was heavy, barely there. I could feel my heart beating, fast, faster. The anxiety always taking the best of me.

''Haven?'' Harry softly whispered against my shoulder. His arms wrapped around me, holding me tightly, making me feel safe. Or at least, saver than before. Before, when that thing showed up out of no where. I swallowed hard, trying to get the image out of my head. It wasn't real, Haven. Non of it was. Non it of ever was. When I opened my eyes, I was still in the freezer. But I liked the cold, it helped me calm down. I was alone in here, with Harry. But I could see a pair of eyes peeking from around the door. ''Hey.'' Harry spoke, still very softly, trying not to startle me. I turned my head towards him, and his big, shocked, eyes looked up at me. His probably cold nose pressed against my shoulder.

''I'm sorry.'' I whispered, but there was barely no sound. My throat was hoarse from screaming. I only now noticed how close I actually was to Harry. Like I had fallen to the ground and he had pulled me up against him, which was probably actually what happened. ''Don't be sorry, are you okay now?''

''Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.'' I spoke. And I guess this would be the moment to get up, and pretent this whole situation had never happened. But he wouldn't let me, he held me just as tightly as before. Harry nodded, and kissed my cheek. ''Do you want to talk about it now, or later? Or not at all?'' He asked.

''Not at all, please.'' I replied, a begging tone to my voice. I hated talking about my problems, especially to people I actually liked. I haven't had a break down this bad in front of Harry before, and I guess I own him an explanation. But it just didn't feel like the right time, and I guess he understood.

''Okay, let's go eat our pizza then.'' Harry spoke, helping me up. I couldn't help but look back at where it was standing, just so shortly ago. It wasn't here now though, it left no trace of itself either, like it was never here in the first place. Because it wasn't.

When we walked out of the freezer, people instantly stopped working to look back at me. Some people looked like they never continued working at all, like they were just waiting for me to come out, the girl who had a panic attack in the middle of a freezer with a bag of cheese in her arms. Logan gave me a sympathetic smile, before saying, ''I put your pizza's in the oven, though you'd rather chill out than stay here in this stinky kitchen.''

I returned the smile, grateful for what he had done. ''Thank you.'' Harry spoke, holding my hand tightly and taking me away from all the staring people. We walked into the restaurant area, to the back and around a corner. Where a private table was set up. Christmas lights decorated the walls, along with a candle on the table. ''Do you like it?''

I nodded, sitting down when Harry pulled out a seat for me. ''Who did this?'' I asked, knowing Harry had been preoccupied the whole time. ''Adam, actually.'' He replied, making me thing back of the fairly rude boy earlier this evening. I raised my eyebrows at Harry, which made him explain. ''I thought he should repay us, for making you so uncomfortable earlier.''

''And he just listened?'' I asked, making Harry laugh.

''No, actually. But partly growing up together taught me some things about him he didn't want me to share, so.'' This made me laugh, because it somehow didn't seem like Harry at all to do such things.