21 // Gloom

∗ ∗ ∗ ∗ ∗ ∗ ∗ ∗ ∗

Him

I threw my keys on the couch as soon as I entered the livingroom, kicking out my shoes and falling down on the couch.

I needed a moment to just sit and think about the information Haven's mom had given me. And about the taste of Haven's lip, that was also very important. Because it was amazing.

But I didn't get a moment like that, because as soon as I had sat down, Louis appeared out of my room. "Harry?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Hey, what were you doing in my room?" I asked, putting my legs on the table and crossing them over eachother.

"Just, chilling." Louis spoke, making me snort. "Okay, now I know you're lying."

He didn't say anything anymore, just disappeared into the kitchen, and came back with two bottles of beer.

"Yes, thank you." I spoke, sticking my hand out so he could hand me one. He did, and sat down next to me.

"So, I have something to tell you." Louis spoke, taking a sip of the beer.

"I do too, can I go first? Please?" I begged, I needed to tell all the things I learned last night to someone, or I'll explode. Louis nodded, and I told him everything.

"Wow. So, what are you going to do?" Louis asked, after I finished with my story. I took a sip and shook my head, "I don't know. I don't even know his name. How am I ever going to find him?"

"I don't know." Louis mumbled, "But I'm going to help you." He spoke, patting my shoulder. I nodded, and sat put my beer down on the table. Pulling my legs up on the couch, Louis scooted away to make more room for me.

"What were you doing in my room, Louis?" I whispered, knowing this boy longer than today. I trusted him with my stuff, hell, I trusted him with everything that has ever meant something to me. But he can't keep secrets, even though he's the one people always throw their secrets at.

He looked over at me, curling up on the couch and getting comfortable. "I told you." He spoke, softly. His voice was shaking and almost cracked. "I want the truth. You don't just chill, especially not in my room. You don't like any bed when you don't know what happened to it or who did something in it."

Louis smiled, I was right. "I sat in your chair."

"How was that?" I asked, smiling as I laid my head down on my knees. "Really uncomfortable." He mumbled, looking at me. I chuckled, not even being insulted anymore.

"Tell me, Lou. Please. I have the right to know."

He shook his head, looking down. "I just wanted to see where you were living, I peeked in Zayn's room too."

He wasn't going to tell me, that much was obvious. So I decided to just let it be, I'd figure it out some other time. Because like I said, Louis can't keep secrets.

''Can I ask you a question, Harry?'' Louis asked, after a few minutes of dead silence. I hummed in response, and he asked his question. ''How did it feel to kill a person?'' He whispered, scared that I'd get mad. My mind instantly flashed back to Bo. I know I should feel the same was about killing the other girl, Amanda, as I did when I killed Bo. But it never felt the same. Ended Bo's life felt hundred times worse, and every time I thought of killing Haven, I felt Bo's soul slip through my hands all over again. I almost never thought of Amanda, of how killing her was like. It was awful, of course. But I guess I had been able to block the memory out, with Bo I had never been able to do that.

''Just how you imagine it to be, but a million times worse.'' I replied, pulling my legs closer to my body. I had to hold something, even if it was just my legs. I couldn't bear all those memories without having something to hold or I'd just be a puddle of emotion again and I couldn't be like that again, ever.