Kiluna

[ Era 684 - X17]

[ Nikita's P.O.V ]

A/N: I do not own the lullaby. River Lullaby from The Prince of Egypt.

                This was awful! I heard from Aiden that Kiluna needed me but I didn't expect the kingdom to look this bad. Apparently Kiluna is located in an enchanted forest but even the forest looked terrible. The trees around me were dead, there were skeletons on the ground, the sky was a sickly green in contrast to the clear blue sky in Rekina and the scent of death was everywhere. Entering Kiluna through the broken gold and silver gates I entered this village it was empty and quiet. The only sound I could hear was my heels. The houses were abandoned and falling apart and oh my god... My hand covered my mouth there were dead bodies on the ground, I had to walk away from that direction. What happened to this place?

"My Queen!" I turned to the voice. A figure came running in my direction, when the figure came closer heat invaded my face. It was a dark skinned man, black hair and gold eyes. He was shirtless revealing his beautiful, built torso; he wore black pants and black shoes. I felt my heart pumping I couldn't breathe.

"Let me guess, Titus picked your outfit." He scoffed and with the snap of his fingers my outfit changed to a halter neck, blue and black sarong dress with matching black sandals.

"Whoa. I like this better than what I was wearing before."  The handsome man smiled before he went down on one knee and hanged his head.

"Welcome back to Kiluna, my Queen. My name is Armaros I am head security of Kiluna."

"What happened to this place?" I couldn't help myself from asking. I heard him give a menacing growl.

"It was the humans. They made Kiluna like this and those creatures took the lives of—" He stopped talking and gave a sigh.

"Forgive me my Queen." I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright Armaros. Please get up I need to help my land." He stood and nodded.

 I followed him to the black, castle. It stood tall, dark, and eerie as Armaros brought me inside I was in utter shock the inside was more angelic, the colors were white, gold and some blue.

"Follow me." I continued to follow him until something stopped my tracks. Armaros turned to me in concern.

On the wall was a large picture of a couple. It was the couple I kept seeing in my dreams except the man was dressed in all white tuxedo with a blue sash across his chest with the symbol of Kiluna in black. The woman was dressed in a long, blue, one shoulder dress and the man had his arms around her waist and both of them looked happy. All of the sudden a wave of grief flooded inside of me, Armaros walked closer to me and wiped something off my face. Then I realized I was shedding tears! I had no idea I was crying. He pulled me into his strong arms as I broke down. It was like I was holding back something and now it's decided to break out.

"It will be alright my Queen. Do you wish to rest?"  I wiped away any remaining tears and looked at the picture.

"Armaros... w-who are they?" He looked at the picture then back to me with a sad smile on his face.

"King Simon and Queen Artemis, they were the rulers of Kiluna and your parents."

"But... how..." I took a deep breath and got myself together. I would learn more about them later, but now I had to be brave and save Kiluna.

"Armaros let's go." He gave me a look of uncertainty.

"But my Queen-"

"I must save my land. Let's go, we must hurry." Armaros nod and I followed him to what appeared to be the throne room. There were steps that lead to two royal chairs, marble floor, and a large chandelier hanging above. Armaros brought me to the throne and he pulled down a candle holder near the chair, then all of a sudden the chair moved forward that revealed a secret passage.