Problems Arise

[ Era 684 - X24]

[ Nikita's POV ] 

Left. Right. Left. Right.

"Whoa oof." Okay I won't lie that really hurt.

"Are you alright my queen?" I heard Damien coming my way. After our last argument Damien has been helping me with my royal responsibilities, today I'm learning how to fight because I was that kind of heir who was not afraid to fight for what's right. At first Damien was a bit nervous teaching me well I did ask Armaros but he was busy taking care of his little apprentice Alex. It's been one hour that we've practicing martial arts moves in the backyard of the castle. So far I'm learning some information but I keep getting thrown to the ground.

"Perhaps we should stop here." He said while helping me off the ground. I rub the lower part of my back before the pain faded away it's a good thing I heal fast.

"Come on. I need to keep practicing to get better. Though I never taken martial arts I did take Pilates in my other world to help keep myself balanced. One more hour and then we'll stop." I give him a puppy look he sighed in defeat.

"Alright but if I get aggressive we have to stop. Sometimes I lose control when fighting." I move in closer to him and whisper in his ear "What if I like aggressive?" I could feel him tense to my question. His hot breath near my ear "I wont be available to control myself."

"I'll take that chance." He gives a light chuckle. "You won't like it." "Try me." Pulling away from him something bothered me. He never told me whether he was or angel or demon or any species.

"Can I ask you something?"

"It's your job to ask me questions."

"Are you an angel or demon?" His body language seem tense, his expression became stoic. He moves away from me and turns his back on me.

"Let's continue training." I was shock by his sudden change, what was he hiding everyone working in the castle tells me what they are. Did he a dark past? Or he hates what he is? Maybe he's ashamed to mention it to people. Either way I'm going to show him he doesn't have to hide it from me; I mean we were close as kids. Another hour passed and now I'm pinned to the ground with my arms above my head.

"Give up?" I struggle to get out Damien's strong grip.

"So that's how you play?" He stares at me and smirks. "You have a problem with it?" Thinking quickly I wrap my legs around him bringing him closer, judging by what I did his eyes darkened.

"Nikita." He let out a growl in my ear. Pulling him closer he didn't seem to mind.

"So that's how you play?" He asks me I couldn't help but smile. "Do you have a problem with this?" He chuckled darkly.

"This is not appropriate my queen, training is over right now you must meet the Elders." The way he looked was so tempting, it was like something took control over my body and I started kissing his neck.

"N-Nikita, we m-must leave." He moans in pleasure. I could hear his breathing quicken and his scent made me more arouse. Warm vanilla and a tough amber musk, fuck how could I not resist this smell? Suddenly he let go and broke away from me, something inside me wanted more sitting up I give him a low growl that made him freeze in place.

"Let's call it a day it's time to meet the Eld- *gasp*" I shut him up when I wrap my arms around him and snake my hand in his pants to his semi erect cock.

"They can wait, right now I want some alone time with you." I purr in his ear before giving him kisses and licks to his necks. Hearing his groans and moans made my heart beat faster and I'm happy that I got him completely hard.