42

"I do." I said.

"You may now kiss the bride." The pastor said.

He smiled first before he leaned in to give me the first kiss as a married couple. He probably didn't care much about who was watching us because the kiss was long and passionate.

"I love you." I said and smile.

Everybody clapped for us. It was the best moment of my life, knowing that the person I've only dreamt about a year ago is now my husband. I still couldn't believe it. Also, I was afraid that I will wake up one day and realize that this is all just a dream. But if that happens, I really don't care. At least, I get to know how it felt like to be loved by someone who was your dream guy.

"Congratulations, sweetheart." Mom said and gave me a tight hug. I saw Dad shaking hands with Mads. I felt so happy. We're finally together.

"Mrs. Mikkelsen?" Mads teased.

"Yes, Mr. Mikkelsen?" I decided to play along.

"Would you mind going to the men's room with me?" He asked.

"I most certainly would not." I responded.

"Why not?!" He asked followed by him making a sad puppy face.

"Because....we have guests to entertain!" I said.

"What about me?" He asked.

"You'll get you entertaining later." I promised. And with that he snatched me and gave me a kiss.

"I don't know how to explain how happy I am right now, now that I'm married to you." He said as he tucked strands of hair at the back of my ear.

"Me too, Mads. I'm too happy." I said.

"I know we've been through a lot and you've been very loving despite all of it, but I will try not to do anything foolish that can hurt you. If ever I do something wrong, I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me because whatever happens, I won't fucking divorce you even if you do something that hurts me because you're everything that I've always wanted, Leia. I don't want to loose you." He confessed.

"Stop it, Mads, we just got married and you're thinking divorce? How dare you?" I teased him.

"I'm not. I'm just saying. And no, I won't ever speak of it again. We will never even mention the word." He proposed.

"All right." I said.

"Good. Now, kiss me." He demanded.

I smiled at him, I mean, I'm with him but I can't stop thinking about how perfect he is. How excited I am to start this whole new chapter of our lives. I am so blessed in every single way.

I kissed him. I closed my eyes. At that moment, I knew it was true. I knew that the love we have is real. We might fight throughout our relationship but we'll never leave each other's side, that I'm sure of. I know him well enough to say that Mads is the most honest person I've ever met. He's genuine and admits to his mistakes, that's the kind of person I want to be with and now here I am, married to the man of my dreams.

We may have our differences but we still find ways to have common ground. As I was looking into his eyes, I can see his soul, I could feel our connection. I felt that we were meant to be together. It happened so fast but what matters is were here now, together and we'll never be apart.

"I will never get tired of saying I love you and making you feel that I love you." Mads said.

"I love you, Mads. Always, All ways."

THE END

~~~~~~~~

That's it, guys!!!

Who wants a continuation? Kinda like a second book of their lives? Lol!

Just let me know and we'll see what we can do!

That's all for now folks, I'm currently writing two new fictions: "Now" (which is on my profile) and "Unfaithful" which I haven't uploaded yet, But please please please check it out if I do!!!

I hope to get your comments and votes on my new stories!!!

Cheers