Chapter Thirty Three

I knocked on the door, I obviously forgot my house keys. Mom opened the door for me, her eyes seemed like they were looking for someone else.

"Nope, just me?" I said as I gave her a kiss and head up to my room.

"Where's Mads?" She asked.

"Oh, he's still filming in Paris." I lied.

"Oh, well, I'll call you dad and tell him you're back. Where are your luggage?"

"I left them with Mads." I said. I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

I turned my phone on and there was one unread voicemail.

"It's me. Look, I know you're mad. I get it. I am too. Please understand that I didn't know anything. Caroline said that she doesn't plan to get back together. She just wants you and me to know. She meant no harm..."

Ugh. Can't believe that he's defending her and he's right at the same time. Damn it.

".....if you want some time alone, I'll understand. But this is my son, I want him to know who you are too. But if you don't want any of this, I guess you have the right to back off. I'll be in LA tomorrow. Just pick up your stuff there. I can wait for you. I WILL wait for you. I love you, Leia. Remember. Always, all ways."

I felt tears filling up my eyes again. He's right. The child didn't do anything wrong. Things happen. I felt so stupid breaking off the engagement with him. Now, I don't know what to do.

••••••••

Some weeks passed. Mads was constantly leaving me voicemails asking how I am. He asks if he can come here but I didn't give him replies. I don't know, I mean, I miss him so much but I am still so confused.

"Honey, there's someone at the door." Mom said.

Ugh. Mads. I didn't give him any permission to come. I went down to see him and I was surprised that it wasn't him, it was Caroline. With her child.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I said and I guided her up into my room.

"Look, I know, I've ruined your relationship with Mads. I'm sorry. I have no intention of stealing him away from you. I'm not in love with him anymore and I saw that he was really in love with you when he cried in front of me. I'm sorry for what happened.
I truly am. I just want you both to know that this little boy right here is his. That's all. It was the right thing to do." She said.

"Well.. I was pretty mad at you when you showed up at our door. I wasn't being mature. I'm sorry too. And thank you for including me into this. I'm very happy that you're letting me know your baby." I said.

"You can come and visit him whenever you like. You and Mads. I just don't want him to grow up and not be able to remember who his father was." She explained.

"That's very brave and mature of you, Caroline. Thank you." I said.

"You can carry him if you want." She said.

And so I did. I held him in my arms. Man, I want one of these!

"What's his name?" I asked as I fed him with his milk bottle. He's so handsome like his father.

"Harry."

"What a beautiful name." I complimented.

"Thanks, Sarah. Thank you for accepting us both. I hope you and Mads grow old together."

"Me too. I just don't know if we'll be together again." I said.

"What? I mean, he loves you. You should go and talk to him."

"Well, we aren't engaged anymore so I guess that's that." I said.

"That's it? You'll just let him go? That's stupid. You know what? I have something in mind."

This bitch. Calling me stupid.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You should propose to him."

WHAT NOW?

••••••••••••

TRIVIA TIME!!!!

What's your favorite Romantic Comedy movie guys?

I love a lot of RomComs, it's hard to choose but if there's one which I don't get tired of watching, it'll have to be FOOLS RUSH IN....

or NOTTINGHILL!!!!

I just can't choose. So those are my tope two romcoms, what are yours?