041

Chapter forty one
"She's beautiful."
February 23rd 1965
Lucy's POV:
The boys were filming a new movie and we weren't allowed to know the title. Let's just say the boys had been introduced to marijuana and it was their new favorite thing. And there had already been so much commotion today but more was about to topple on top of everything. My daughter decided she wanted to be born today. Ringo insisted that I came with him to the set today instead of staying home. My water broke and Paul looked over. "What happened?" He said. "My water just broke." Paul's eyes widened and he said "Ringo!" As soon as his name was called he rushed over. Ringo saw the puddle of water at my feet and said "shit." George looked at Brian and said "Ringo's gotta go with her." Brian nodded and said "we'll go now." The ride to the hospital felt like forever and once we got there, they prepped me and put me in a room. "Don't faint this time." John said to Paul. Paul rolled his eyes and said "I won't." Patricia showed up and was standing next to George. The doctor told me to push. When the final push came, I was exhausted. January's cries were heard and the doctor said "it's a girl." I watched them wrap the baby up and hand her to me. Ringo sat down next to me on the hospital bed. I stared down at the child in my arms and I said "hi." The baby looked up at me and then at Ringo. "She's beautiful." Ringo said. I handed her to him and Paul stood next to Ringo. Ringo pressed a kiss to January's head and her small hand reached for him. Ringo held her hand to his cheek and Paul said "she's got your eyes, Ringo." A chuckle came from him and small tears filled his eyes. "It's daddy." Ringo said. January looked at Paul who smiled at her. John walked over along with George. January moved her hand away from Ringo's face and she looked at George and John. George patted Ringo's back and said "she looks a lot like you." Ringo sniffled and said "she's perfect." Then he looked at me and said "you're both perfect." I half smiled at him and Ringo handed January back to me. George hugged Ringo who was crying. Paul held his finger out to January who grabbed it. "It's uncle Paul. You're favorite." He said. "You're a shite." Ringo said. John chuckled and leaned down to January. "You have friends waiting for you. Julian and Theta." January reached for John who said "that's the one you need to be grabbing. He wants to be the favorite." He pointed at Paul and Paul rolled his eyes. "Uncle Paul didn't faint this time." January let go of Paul's finger and slowly began to fall asleep. Ringo wiped his face and Patricia said "awe, Ringo." She gave him a hug and he pulled away. He kissed the top of my head and John said "so I'm assuming we go back to filming today?" Ringo sighed and said "do we?" "I'll go ask Brian." George left the room and Paul said "I hope not. We've had enough excitement for today." "I want a joint." John mumbled. I quirked an eyebrow and said "you and me both." John smirked and Paul said "I hope I can go home and get high." "I'll come with you." John said. George came back in and said "Brian ceased filming for today but we gotta go back tomorrow." Ringo nodded and said "that's fine." "George we're going to mine to smoke, wanna come?" George looked at Patricia who said "go." Ringo looked at the boys and said "I'm staying here. You all can go get high." "Says the one who was high on set today." John said. Ringo cleared his throat and I rolled my eyes. "It's not a big deal. Just don't do it around the kids." I said to him. "That's why were going to Paul's. He has no kids. That's the hangout place from now on." John said. George sniggered and Paul said "well, Lucy were gonna go." I nodded and the three of them walked out. Patricia went home to take care of Theta and Ringo sighed. "You'll be released tomorrow, yeah?" I nodded and said "I would think so." "You don't get mad that we smoke?" Ringo asked me. I shook my head and said "I'm sure all the famous people do it now. It'll be normal soon. Just don't ever do it around her." January was asleep in my arms and Ringo said "I won't." I nodded and I said "are you guys gonna do it the whole time this movie is filmed?" Ringo nodded and said "I'm sure. This movie is ridiculous. I think it'll be funny though." I shrugged and said "maybe. Hopefully the whole movie isn't jokes about your nose." Ringo groaned and said "I hope so. So far there's not one joke in the script." "Don't let John or Paul add anything in." I said. "Oh, I won't. Those two just cause mischief on set. I don't want to leave you two tomorrow." "We'll be ok. And you can call if you need to." I said to him. He nodded and said "there's so much going on. I just want to stay home with you guys." "You'll be home soon. Let's just deal with one thing at a time." I said. Ringo leaned his head on my shoulder and said "I can't get over how beautiful she is." I smiled and said "she's amazing. I'm so happy she's here." "Me too." I watched Ringo's eyes go to my chest and he said "they're bigger." "Duh, I have to breastfeed our child." I replied. Ringo bit his lip and I adjusted the hospital gown on my body. "I just had a baby and you caused the pain I just endured. So I'm not ready for a sexual experience at the moment." I said. Ringo sighed and said "I totally understand. But at the same time, you are my wife and I'm gonna look." I giggled and said "obviously." Ringo chuckled and kissed my cheek. "When she gets old enough, I'm teaching her how to play the drums." I quirked an eyebrow and said "you haven't taught me." Ringo looked at me and said "well I will. I'll teach you sometime." I smiled and said "I can't wait." Ringo made me look at him and he kissed my lips. "You're amazing. You both are." He said as he pulled away. "So are you. You're going to be the best dad." I said.

Here's the update! I didn't really know how to end it lmaooo.
~Skylar🍒☁️🍒☁️