03

Chapter three
Hungover Ringo
Lucy's POV:
I woke up somewhere I didn't recognize. I jumped up and realized I was in Ringo's flat. "Oh jeez." I said. I saw that my dress was hanging up in the closet. I stood up and pulled Ringo's shirt down so everything was covered. I walked to the living room where Ringo was asleep on the couch. I smiled at his sleeping form and knew that he'd be really hungover when he woke up. I decided to make him some tea and look through his cabinets for aspirin. This man literally had nothing to eat in his house. "Wow." I muttered as I found no food. A groan came from the living room and I walked in. "Hey, Richard." I said. Ringo looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait, you stayed?" "You asked me to." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows again and said "I did?" "Yes." He sniffed and said "you're making tea? Ugh thank you." I chuckled and said "you have a headache?" He nodded and I handed him an aspirin. I got him a glass of water to take it since the tea wasn't ready. He began to unbutton his dress shirt and he then looked up at me. "I'm gonna go change." He said. I nodded and he went towards his bedroom. I walked back into the kitchen and waited on the tea to be done. Ringo had changed into a t-shirt and pants. "You literally have nothing to eat here." I said. Ringo sighed and said "I know. I've been meaning to go to the grocery but I haven't been able too. I'll go today." "And do you think you could give me a ride home? Whenever you feel up to it?" I asked. He nodded and said "of course." I poured him a cup of tea and then one for myself. "Thanks for staying." Ringo said with a small voice. "You told me to. I wouldn't of left you if you didn't want to be alone." "Thanks. That uh, means a lot." He said with a smile.

I sipped on my tea and Ringo said "that shirt looks better on you than it does on me

I sipped on my tea and Ringo said "that shirt looks better on you than it does on me." I raised my eyebrows and said "oh?" He nodded and I looked at the plain red t-shirt I was wearing. "It's very comfortable." I said. Ringo smirked a little as he brought his cup of tea to his lips. I brushed a strand of hair behind my ear and said "you were really cute drunk." "Oh yeah?" I nodded and he said "well, I'll have to get drunk more often then." I giggled and he did the same. He set his cup of tea down and began rummaging through his cabinets. "You don't have any food." I said. He shook his head and said "I have a box of cereal somewhere." He continued to look and it was in a cabinet above the refrigerator. He pulled it out and handed it to me. "Now you have food." I smiled and he handed me a bowl to pour it in. I got milk and a spoon, eating the cereal. Ringo got himself some and the room was silent for a few minutes. I finished my cereal and Ringo said "grab your things. I'll take you home." I nodded and got my purse and went to change into my dress. Ringo walked in and said "you don't have to change back into the dress. Just wear my shirt home." "No. I can't do that." "Lucy, just wear the damn thing home. I'll get it when I see you again." I sighed, giving in as I draped my dress over my arm and carried my heels in my hand. "I can't walk out there with no pants." I said. Ringo looked around his living room and then grabbed a coat, that was huge on me. He put it on me and said "there. Now nobody knows." I rolled my eyes playfully and we walked to his car. I gave him the directions to my flat and the drive there was silent, except for the radio that played. Ringo pulled into the drive way and said "this is a nice complex." "Yeah. I hope to be moving into a house soon." I said as I went to get out. Ringo got out and walked me to the door. Once I got inside I took off his coat and handed it to him. "Here. You need it more than I do. It's chilly out there." Ringo half smiled and took it from me. "I guess you're right. I do have to go to the grocery." "Well. I'll see ya." I said. Ringo nodded and put his hands in his pockets. "See ya, Lucy." He walked away and I closed the door, locking it as I walked to my bedroom. I looked down at the t-shirt that hugged my body. I brought it up to my nose, smelling Ringo's scent. I giggled and went to call Patricia. The phone rang a few times before she answered. "Hello?" She said. "Hey. What's up. I just got home." "Where were you?" "Ringo's." "YOU SPENT THE NIGHT AT RINGO'S?!?!" She yelled into the phone. I moved the phone away from my ear and then I heard a loud groan in the background. "Who's that?" "George. He walked me home last night and was too drunk to go home so I let him stay here." "Patricia pleaseeeeee be quiet. I have the worst headache." George moaned. "See what I have to deal with?" Patricia asked. I laughed and said "well I'll let you go so you can deal with George. I have stuff to do today so I'll see you later?" "Yeah. I'll meet you at Tobey's."

Here's the update!! Hope you guys like this so far!!
~Skylar☁️🍒☁️🍒