012

Chapter twelve
Concerts
April 6th 1963
Lucy's POV:
I woke up to Ringo talking to someone on the phone. I woke up while rubbing my eyes. He was already dressed, like he was getting ready to leave. He hung up the phone and said "you're up." I nodded sleepily and he said "I gotta go. We've got some concerts booked. For our album." I nodded and said "oh." Ringo grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. "We gotta do some concerts round here. We could be gone for a few days. You think you'll be alright?" His arms were wrapped around my waist and I nodded. "You'll be back tonight?" He nodded and said "yeah. This one is local." I nodded again and looked down. Ringo made me look up at him and he pressed his lips to mine. He lifted me up and set me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said "are you nervous?" He shrugged and said "a little." I kissed his nose and said "don't be. You're an amazing drummer." Ringo smiled and said "you think so?" I nodded and said "I know so." "I don't wanna leave you." He said as he played with the hem of my shirt. A blush crept onto my cheeks and I said "I don't want you to leave either. But, you have fans. And I'll be fine. Patricia and I will find something to do. When you're show is more local, we'll come to that one. Wait, where is your show tonight?" "London." I gasped and said "I wanna go to London." "Yeah but if I go there first, I'll know all the cool places and then be able to take you there." He said as he placed a kiss on my neck. I giggled and said "that's true." He continued to play with my shirt, slowly lifting it above my abdomen. I shifted my body and Ringo inhaled sharply. He kissed my neck repeatedly, leaving sweet kisses all over. His fingers glided across my abdomen, moving up towards my chest. I grabbed his hand, stopping him. "R-Ringo?" "Hmm?" He hummed. "I'm not sure if I'm ready. For that." Ringo immediately shook his head and said "I'm not going to force you. I just wanted to tease you." I stared at him, my mouth slightly open. He smirked and leaned in to kiss my lips, kissing me passionately. I pulled away and adjusted my body once again, trying to get comfortable. A soft grunt came from Ringo's lips and I said "am I turning you on?" Ringo nodded and I moved my body against him again. "Ah." He gasped. He looked at me and I said "I'm doing so little. Barely nothing." Ringo gulped and I got off of his lap, standing up. "I gotta get ready to go over to Patricia's. And I gotta work today." I said as I walked away a huge smirk on my face.

Ringo's POV:
Lucy left me sitting on her bed as she walked into her bathroom. I stood up, noticing the bulge in my pants. I quickly made my way to the guest bathroom and locked the door behind me. I mentally facepalmed myself as I stared down at my pants. I unzipped my pants and tried to adjust myself so I wouldn't have a bulge. Nothing was working. I groaned obnoxiously and was fiddling with it for a few minutes. "Ringo. I'm getting ready to leave." Lucy called. "I'm almost finished! Just fixing my hair!" I lied. I fixed myself to where it wasn't visible. I walked out of the bathroom and Lucy was carrying a dress on her arm while in normal day attire. "Could you drive me to Patricia's?" I nodded and said "of course." The two of us walked to my car and I began the drive to Patricia's. When we arrived, Lucy stepped out of the car. "Hopefully I'll see you soon?" She asked. I nodded and said "of course. I got out of the car and walked over to Lucy. I hugged her and she did the same back to me. "I should be back in a couple of days." I said. Lucy nodded and pressed a kiss to my cheek. She went to walk away and I grabbed her by her wrist, spinning her into my chest. "Wha-?" I smashed my lips onto hers and I pulled away and she stared at me. "Did you really think I was going to let you walk away without me kissing you?" I said. Lucy smirked a little and said "I didn't think anything of it. I'll see you in a couple of days, Richard." I smiled at her and watched her walk into Patricia's flat. I then drove off to meet up with the guys.

-

I arrived at John's who was holding a suitcase. I slung mine onto the couch and Paul said "you guys nervous?" George shrugged and said "a little." John stood by the window, waiting for a car that would be picking us up. A man walked into John's flat and John said "who are you?" "I'm Brian. Brian Epstein. I'm going to be your manager." Paul tilted his head and said "so what exactly will you be doing for us?" "I'll be booking shows for you and making sure you're getting the money for you're concerts. You're in good hands, boys." He said. George fixed his hair and said "I hope so." "Richard, right?" Brian said. "Ringo. I go by Ringo." Brian nodded and said "you're John, Paul and George." The three of them nodded and Brian sighed. "The car should be here any minute. It'll take us to a train station which will take us to London." Paul chewed on his bottom lip and John said "people are actually paying to see us?" Brian nodded and said "everyone is going crazy for the four of you. Girls mostly. But there's enough guys who like you're music as well." "Girls." John said with a smirk. Paul chuckled and said "girls?" "Girls." Brian said. "They pretty?" George asked. Brian said "depends. I'm sure there are some pretty birds in the audience." I sighed and sat down, trying to process everything that was going on. The car arrived and Brian said "alright you lot, let's go."

Here's the update!!!
~Skylar🍒☁️🍒☁️