027

Chapter twenty seven
Christmas
December 25th 1963
Ringo's POV:
I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking and I saw that Lucy wasn't next to me. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around Lucy's waist and said "it smells good." Lucy leaned into my touch and said "did you get me anything for Christmas?" "I don't know. You'll have to look under the tree and find out." I said. Lucy turned around to face me and said "yeah?" "Yeah." She kissed my lips and fixed us both a plate for breakfast. "Might I ask? Why are you up so early?" I said. Lucy rolled her eyes playfully and said "I'm always up this early on Christmas. It's something I grew up with." "Well, I hope we can nap after you open what I got you." "Me too. Cause I got you a little something." I smirked and she shrugged. We finished breakfast and walked into the living room where my Christmas tree was. It was small and wasn't anything fancy. I grabbed Lucy's gift and she smiled. I took the wrapping paper off to see a picture frame with a piece of the newspaper in it, it was the day our album came out. "Lucy, this is really cool. Wow." Lucy smiled really big and said "you really like it?" I nodded and said "yeah of course. This make my gift look like nothing." Lucy shook her head and picked up the small box which had her gift in it. She opened it and stared at the bracelet in her hand. "Richard, how much did this cost?" She asked as she held it up. She was the only person I didn't mind calling me by my name. "Well if our album wasn't selling it would've been a lot more but it wasn't that much." I said. Lucy crawled over to me and hugged me. "I know your gift isn't as good as yours. But that can be sentimental for when you get big and famous. Plus I didn't have a huge paycheck before Christmas-" I stopped Lucy and said "I don't care about that. I love my gift. And you won't have to worry about getting a paycheck to support yourself. I'll take care of you." "But I want to support myself, Richard. I don't want to be a burden on you." I made her look at me and said "you could never be a burden. Never." Lucy kissed my cheek and said "I'm actually tired." "Let's go nap." I said to her. I helped Lucy put her bracelet on and the two of us laid down in my bed. "I'm so glad you could spend Christmas with me." I told her. "Me too. I would've been alone this year. I haven't had the money to visit my parents in America and they don't really want to come here. My dad isn't much of a traveler anymore." Lucy said. I kissed the top of her head and said "I wouldn't of let you be alone." Lucy nuzzled her face into my chest and said "I love you, Ringo." "I love you too, Lucy."

George's POV:
I helped Patricia into the living room so she could see the gift I got her. I had to stay up all night building it. "What is it, George?" She asked. "Don't open your eyes. Wait." I said. Patricia sighed and I made sure everything was ready and I said "open." Patricia opened her eyes and gasped at the baby crib I had built. "Oh, George." I smiled and she walked over to look at it. I had painted blue flowers on it and she looked at me and said "it's beautiful." I hugged her and said "it's for baby Theta. I hope she'll like it. And I hope you like it." "George, I love it. This is the best gift ever." I rubbed her bump and said "I can't wait till she's born." She smiled at me and said "she'll be here soon. But like you said, I don't want her to come out too early." She handed me scarf that she had knitted and I said "this is what you do when I'm not here?" Patricia nodded and said "had to make you something because of all this cold weather." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. After opening the presents we went to the kitchen and Patricia began making some breakfast. I sat down at the table and watched her cook some food. The two of us ate, talking about the plans for when Theta gets here. She'd be here soon. "So are you wanting to go on tour with me and the boys?" I asked her. She nodded and said "yes. Lucy wants to see her parents and I haven't seen mine in a while. I think I want them to meet my husband." I smirked and said "well Ringo has this little thing he wants us to help him with." "And what would that be?" I sighed and said "well I can't really tell you but he wants us to plan a really nice date for the two of them. And we'll all be there but he's giving her a surprise that I can't tell you about." Patricia nodded and said "well I'll help. But I don't know how if I'm not supposed to know about it." "Just plan something really cute for them. You're a girl. You can think of something." I replied. Patricia rolled her eyes playfully and said "ok, Hazza. I'll plan something. I got this."

Here's the update! I means to have this up before Christmas but I got busy during the holidays and everything so I apologize. This chapter is so late and it's not event that good🙃
~Skylar🍒☁️🍒☁️