032

Chapter thirty two
Vacation in Miami
February 14th 1964
Lucy's POV:
I woke up to kisses on my cheek. I pushed Ringo away and felt more kisses on my cheek. I giggled and said "Ringooooo." "Wake up. I have something to tell ya." I sighed and sat up, my curls springing out everywhere from sleep. Ringo tilted his head to the side like a puppy and I said "what?" "You're so cute." He said. I blushed and covered my face. He grabbed me and moved my hands off my face. "Listen, I have something to tell ya and I really want you to listen." I made a questioning face, awaiting his answer. "Happy Valentine's Day." I quirked an eyebrow and said "is that it?" He shook his head and said "I have a whole day planned. We're going to go sightseeing in Miami. You're going to show me everything." I furrowed my eyebrows and said "oh?" He nodded and pulled me to him. I bit my lip and he wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled and he pulled me in for a kiss. The bedroom door burst open and Paul said "hey!" I jumped and John smirked. "Guess what, Lucy?" John asked. "What?" Him and Paul looked at each other before singing. "We're going sightseeing in Miami!" They harmonized which was incredibly weird. I looked at Ringo who was glaring at the two of them. "Well, they want to see Miami too I forgot to mention but looks like you know now." Ringo said irately. I shrugged and said "it's fine. Boys, I have to get dressed so the two of you need to leave." They nodded and closed the door. Ringo huffed and I cupped his cheek and kissed him. "I can't wait to go sightseeing with you, Richard." He blushed at his real name and said "me too." I smiled and said "let me take a shower. I won't be long. Keep the boys out yeah?" He nodded and left the room, locking the door behind him. I shook my head to myself and proceeded to get into the shower.

-

I put on shorts with a t-shirt and pulled some sneakers on, not wanting to wear heels. I did my makeup and came out of the bedroom. Paul's eyes widened and he said "I've never seen Lucy in shorts before." John looked over and he wasn't phased. "You look very nice, Lucy." John said politely. I nodded to him and Paul said "you look gorgeous." "Hey! Stop hitting on my wife!" Ringo said. Paul blew a raspberry at him and giggled. Ringo scoffed and I said "Ringo, it's fine. You're the only one I love." I kissed his lips and when I pulled away I saw a annoyed Paul and John was snickering. George looked over and said "are we ready to go?" Ringo nodded and Brian began to usher us all out of the room. We all went to the beach and Brian made sure to keep the fans away from us. There were some but not many. Ringo and I had managed to escape the fans and him and I were walking up and down the beach. He pulled me in for a kiss, kissing his lips. I pulled away. "What was that for?" I asked. "Cause I love ya." He replied. I blushed and hugged him. "My parents really like you." I said. He smiled really big and said "I'm glad." I went to open my mouth when I heard George's voice. It was soft like he was talking to a child. "We're in Miami right now. On the beach. I can't wait for you to see the beaches and be in the water. I can't wait for you to see the sun in the sky and see how happy it makes your dad." George said. I nudged Ringo and he looked at the youngest Beatle, who was currently talking to his unborn child. Patricia held her stomach and smiled at George who was knelt down in front of his wife. Ringo shifted his weight from foot to foot and sighed. "What is it?" I asked him. "George. Talking to his daughter." He didn't say anything else. He just stared at George. "Do you want a baby, Richard? A child?" Ringo looked at me and his face lit up when I said child. "I'd love to have one. But once we're married of course." "How badly do you want one?" I said. Ringo bit his lip and grabbed me by my hips, pulling me closer to him. "Bad. So bad." He mumbled as he kissed my neck. I felt the bulge in his shorts and bit my lip. "We can't exactly have a baby here." He left a few more kisses on my neck and looked around. He realized we were still on the beach and huffed. "How about I reward you when we get back to the hotel." He nodded frantically and I said "but no babies now. Not until we're married." He nodded again and said "no babies now. Got it." I looked down to the other side of the beach and I saw Paul with a couple of fans. They noticed Ringo and George, running over. "Ringo could I have a hug?" One asked. He nodded and hugged the girl. Another girl grabbed him by his face and kissed his cheek. "Are you Lucy?" A girl said to me. I nodded and she said "you're so lucky to be with Ringo." I half smiled and Ringo hugged a few more of them, the crowd getting bigger. George has already hightailed it out of there with Patricia. Brian came over and began breaking them up, moving us away from them. Ringo took my hand and pulled me away from the crowd of girls. "Just when we thought we were safe." I said. Ringo rolled his eyes and said "you'll have to deal with that for the rest of your life. Are you ok with that?" I shook my head at him and cupped his cheeks. "I already told you. I've accepted that I'll be in the spotlight because I'm with you. I don't care. I love you, Richard. All I ask is this, can we keep the kids out of it?" "Kids?" Ringo gulped. "When we have kids. Jeez I'm not pregnant." Ringo shrugged and said "I thought you were implying." I shook my head again and he said "we'll keep the kids out of it." I smiled and said "good."

Here's the update! So sorry I haven't been on here to update! I went on vacation for spring break and didn't have time. I meant to write the double update before I left but I didn't get around to it ahhh I'm sorry!!
~skylar🍒☁️🍒☁️