22

- Finn

I wake up to the sound of a door opening. I look to my side to see Mitch, Andrew and Adeline walking inside. They run to my bed jumping on it making me groan in pain.

"Sorry." They say moving a bit more carefull.

"Don't be. I'm just happy to see you two." They give me a hug while I try and hide my pain. "Where's mom?" I ask them.

"Outside with granddad." Right as they say that they walk in.

"Oh Finn." Aubree says running to me and hugging me making me groan in pain again. "Oh god I'm so sorry."

"Aubree."

"I should have known."

"Aubree."

"I'm really sorry.

"Aubree." I say grabbing her hands. "It's okay I'm fine." I say with a slight smile. She starts tearing up a bit. "Hey it's okay." I place my hand on her cheeck and wipe away her tears. I then pull her closer and kiss her lips softly.

"Eeeew." I head Andrew and Adeline say making us both laugh. I pull away and look over to dad.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I've been better but it's okay." He walks towards me and gives me a carefull hug.

"I'm so glad to see you awake again." He says with a shaky voice.

"It's okay dad." We talk a little more untill it's time to leave for them. I give Adeline, Andrew and Aubree a kiss and dad a hand. They walk outside as Mitch stays for a second.

"Finn, I can't thank you enough. You saved my daughters life."

"I would give up anything for her."

"Thank you." He says with a smile I give him a hand and he walks out aswell. This is been cuiet the day. I turn a bit trying nog to hurt myselve and fall asleep.