10

- Aubree

It's been a week since I got in the hospital, they've been checking everything everyday. And told me everything was alright except that the babies are bigger than they should be, so they expect that they will be born too early. That's what they've been checking the past couple days. Todays test where just finished and Finn walked back to my side.

"Everything seemed okay." I told him. He smiles bright, just like every other day I told him that line.

"I'm happy to hear that." I started to feel something in my stomach not like hurt or movement it's like the feeling you get before you get your period. (a/n sorry for guys or girls who don't have periods or just don't feel that it's just a kind of an awkward feeling like when you're nervous or something. I'm just trying to explain it but it's kind of difficult. I'm weird I know.) I just ignore it and continue to talk to Finn.

"You say that everyday." I smile at him.

"I know but it's just the truth." I felt a sharp but short pain in my belly. "You okay Aubree?" Finn asked worried. The pain was gone as fast as it came but the feeling from before stayed.

"Yeah they propably got to close to my rib or something."

"I don't have to call a doctor?"

"No I'm fine Finn, don't worry." I smile at him. There was the pain again but it stayed a little longer.

"I'm gonna get a doctor." He pushes the button and a nurse came in. Finn told her what happend and she quickly checked everything again.

"I'm gonna get a doctor for a second." She walks outside and as soon as the door closed the pain was back again and after a few seconds it was gone.

"Aubree do you think they're comming?" Finn asked me.

"I don't know it surely hurts." A few seconds later the doctor walks in and does some other tests.

"It seems like you went into labor miss Aceti."

- A/N

Dumdumduuuum! Well there you go they're comiiiing :D next chapter you'll know what names I picked (I still have to chose you guys all gave to good names I can't chose.) But see ya laterz xx