19

- Mitch

"Wait Jerome asked you to come?" I said.

"Yeah why?" Adam replied.

"Because he told me he would come with us by coincidence."

"Do you think Jerome had something to do with this?" Finn asked.

"I don't believe that, he's my best friend and your dad why would he?"

"The same reason you think it's me. Jalousy." Wait what? How does he know that? Suddenly I noticed the coffee shop was empty. It was just us untill the door opend and a knocked out Jerome gets thrown inside.

"Dad?!" Finn yelled.

"It's all over know." Another personen said comming in. I emediatly recognized him.

"Alex."

"I see you still know me Mitchell." Normally I would het angry for bring called Mitchell but this is different.

"What do you want Alex."

"Still the same thing but there are a few thing in the way." He grinned devishly. "Such as friends and family." He walked passed Jerome who was still unconsionce on the floor. " I was hoping to see you all here do that I could taken revange." He snipped his fingers and another guy came in with Aubree.

"Aubree!" Finn tried running to them but I stopped him knowing that's exactly what he wants. "Let go of me!" He saus struggling to get out of my grip while Alex is grinning.

"Calm down that's what he wants."

He turn around at me. "She's your daughter how can you stay this calm." He wisper yelled at me.

"Because I've been there, if you make one wrong move it's over." He calmed down a bit but there was still a bit of frustation in his eyes.

"So if you two are done chit chatting let's get to the point."