15

- Finn

"Mr and Mrs Dahlberg (A/N I think thats how you write it.) brought her in."

"As in Adam Dahlberg?" Dad asks.

"Thats correct." The girl behind the desc says.

"Atleast we know where they live then." Mitch says as we walk outside to the car. He gets in the drivers seat while me and dad get in. We arrive at Adam and Alesa's house soon after. (A/N I know they broke up just go with the story) Dad knockes on the door and Adam opens it only seconds later.

"Mitch! Jerome! Long time no see. How are Finn and Aubree?"

"Not that good." I say.

"Finn! Look at you all grown up! I wouldn't even recognize you."

"Apparently, Aubree neither." Mitch says.

"What do you mean?" He asks

"Could it be that you and Alesa brought a girl to the hospital yesterday?" Dad asks.

"Yeah we did, why?"

"That was Aubree." I say.

"Oh god. Come in." We walk inside to the livingroom an sit down on a coutch? "How is she?"

"She's okay." I say.

"Do you know what happend with her?" Mitch asks.

"No we found her passed out on the ground and couldn't wake her so brought her to the hospital. Why did anything happen?"

"Some people with masks knocked her out and took our children." I say.

"Oh god that terrible."

"Adam where's Alesa?" Mitch suddenly asks.

"To the mall why?"

"No reason." We talk a little more and after 15minutes we leave again. "I don't trust him. He knows something." Mitch says when we get in the car.

"Mitch I know you don't like him but thats harsh to say." Dad says.

"Jerome be reasonable it could be. Alesa can't get pregnant but they always wanted kids but weren't qualified for adoption. And Adam hated me so why wouldn't he still? He would have done anything to ruin my life."

"Mitch I just think your vision isn't clear because you don't like him. And besides this is about your daughter and my son why would he get them involved in something between you two?"

"I swear you Jerome something is off."

- A/N

So I've managed to write a chapter in the train from school to home. In a few days. I hope you like it and I will try to make another chapter this week but again, no promises. It's still a pretty bussy week but I hope you guys understand. Also I want to make up for the lack of chapters when I'm fully back on track. So let me know what do you guys want me to do to make thing up. Q/N? Chapter marathon? Name it and the thing that's asked the most will be it.

Credits to minecraftscrazygal for the idea of getting someone they know involved.

See ya guys laterz xx