14

- Finn

Aubree had to stay the night at the hospital for observation so I was driving home. I had already called the police, told them Adeline and Andrew where kidnapped. They said they were searching but I needed to do something aswell. Without noticing I drove to our parent's house got out and knocked on the door. Mitch opend it. "Hey Finn get in where's Aubree?"

"She's in the hospital nothing really bad."

"Okay." He said a little suspicios while I get in.

"I need your and dad's help."

"What is it we need to help with?"

"Let's get dad first." We walk to the living room where they were all sitting. "Dad I need to talk to you and Mitch alone for a second."

"Okay." He says getting up and they both follow me outside. I sit down on a chair. I take a deep breath before starting to talk, it's kind of painfull to say.

"Andrew and Adeline are kidnapped."

"What?!" They both yell. "When?"

"Aubree went to the mall with them and they took them and knocked her out. Some people brought her to the hispital."

"Did you call the police?" Mitch asks

"Ofcourse I did, but I can't just sit and wait. Thats what I wanted to ask you, if you want to help me find them."

"Ofcourse we help you." Dad says.

"Where do we start?" Mitch says.

"I have absolytely no clue." I say putting my head in my hands.

"Why don't we go search the people who brought Aubree to the hospital, maybe they saw the persons who took them." Mitch suggests. I nod and we get back inside and start heading out.

"Where are you tree going?" Ashley asks.

"Finn wants us to help with a surprise for Aubree." Dad explains. He thought of a good excuse actually.

"We want to help!" Mom says

"No please this is just a son, dad uncle moment. Please mom don't worry we'll be fine." I say.

"Okay have fun then sweety." We walk out to the car and drive to the hospital. We walk in, staight to the desc.

"Excuses me we want to know who brought Aubree Aceti in here?" Dad starts.

"I'm sorry sir but we can't tell you that." The girl behind the desc says.

"I'm her dad." Mitch says.

"And I'm her houseband." I add.

"We really need to talk to them." Mitch continues.

"We want to thank them." I add. She sights.

"Okay give me a second to find it." She starts typing on stuff on her computer for a moment untill she looks back up. "It was Mr and Msr..."

- A/N

Hey there I have some sad news, I'm gonna have a pretty busy week now so I might not post chapters untill sunday evening. I'm gonna try for sure but no promises. I'm really sorry but I just wanted to let you guys know that so that you don't think I'm quitting. Maybe use that time to give me some ideas ;) what I'm already planning to do:

- Make the kidnappers nice for the children (credits to minecraftcrazygal and TheAwesomePoop for that idea)

- Make them call for money (credits to Snupitout for that idea)

So I hope you liked this chapter and see ya all laterz xx