21

- Aubree

"Finn? Finn!" I start shaking him softly. "Come on Finn stay with me Finn!" I hold him in my arms still trying to wake him up. "Please don't leave us." I say crying.

"Ma'am we need to take him with us." A guy in a medic outfit says. I let go of him and they take him to the ambulance quickly and drive off. I turn around to dad, Jerome, Adeline and Andrew. The kids run to me.

"Mommy why are you crying?" Andrew asks.

"Because daddy's Hurt." I say croutching.

"Don't be sad mommy. He's gonna be alright he'll be better soon." Adeline says hugging me. She's so smart for her young age. Dad walks towards me.

"She's right sweatheart. He will never leave you. He'll always come back to you." He croutches aswell and hugs me tight. "Let's go to the hospital." He says getting up and pulling me with him. I look to the side to see Jerome with red eyes. It must be hard for him aswell. It's still his son we're talking about.

We all get into the cop car who suggested to drive us to the hospital. And after a few minutes we arrive at the hospital. We walk inside in silence and to the desc. Dad asks for Finn's room, when he comes back he leads us to his room. He walks in follow by Adeline and Andrew but me and Jerome stay outside. We look at eachother not able to go inside.

"I..." Jerome starts but he stops.

"Together?" I say. He nods we walk closer to the door, open it and walk inside.