v

•••

•••

"And now we are leaving," A really blushed Alena speaks as she drags her best friend down the hallway.

A confused Julian stays at his door but with a cocky smile on his face, while on the other side, Pietro, is still in shock.

"So, are you two dating?" The Italian insists making Alena denies with her head nervously. "But you like him," He concludes with a smirk as Alena's face burns.

"Shut up," She quickly covers her best friend's mouth.

"Are you scared he will find out?" Pietro raises a brow as he gets rid of Alena's hand.

"He won't find out,"

"What if he likes you back?"

Alena denies again with her head, there is no way her cute neighbor likes her. "Since when cows fly?" She sarcastically responds.

"Alena," Her friend glares. "You are a really beautiful young woman and everyone would kill to have you," His friend speaks truthfully and Alena lets out a loud chuckle.

"Less you," She jokes remembering the time she had a huge crush on him but he sent her straight to the friend zone.

"It's not my fault I like men," He defends himself.

"You like women too, bastard," She adds as Pietro laughs.

"Back to the main point which is clearly not my sexuality," He states. "You are gorgeous and I'm sure that boy has a crush on you,"

"You are just saying that because you want free merch all the time," She jokes.

"Well, that would be pretty nice," He winks.

Alena laughs and pushes her friend out. "It's late, go home before you continue with your nonsense,"

"I only speak the truth!" He yells making Alena hit him.

"Shut up! People are sleeping!" She whisper-yells but her friend doesn't even care that he lets out a loud laugh.

Alena closes the door but can't help to giggle too. She walks back to her apartment and opens the door, she notices the door in front of her also open and it confuses her.

"Were you at the stadium tonight?" Her neighbor speaks leaned on his door frame.

Alena smiles softly and nods. "You did good," She admits and Julian looks down quickly, hiding his smile.

"I don't think so,"

"What do you mean?" Alena frowns. "You played really well," She assures him but he keeps denying with his head.

"If I was playing well the coach wouldn't have taken me off the game," He responds.

"Your coach is arguably an asshole," She spats making Julian laugh. "You are being hard on yourself based on one man's opinions," She adds.

"But that man's opinions are basically the definition of my career," He replies.

Alena shrugs. "Let's be honest here, Julian," She leans in front of him. "It's not like that man is doing a good job at the club, you haven't won a trophy since he came,"

Julian lets out a smile. "Are you just saying this to make me feel good about myself?" He wonders.

"Anything for you, baby," She playfully throws a kiss to the air and goes straight into her apartment leaving Julian dying to try her lips.