Epilogue

The gym was filled with silence. Everyone was quietly looking at the group of hazers standing in front of them. The guy standing in the middle, though not very tough looking at first sight, emitted a very dangerously intimidating aura. And the way his voice boomed around the quiet walls.

"I won't consider you my juniors!" He said. "Not until you have this" he showed the gear he's holding in his hand. "Gear! The symbol of engineering...
They say it's the heart of an engineer!! Wherever you go you get identified because, of your gear...
You go through SOTUS, you endure and work hard to get this. You might not like this system just yet, but one day you will remember this days, you will remember each and every moment you spent here, working together with your friends"
The head hazer stopped to regard the students in front of him. None could tell the ocean of emotions going through his heart right now. He felt nostalgic, standing up there when once P'Krist stood.
How was he supposed to top that?
He wasn't half as patient or resilient as P'Krist.

Tay sighed. He really needed that daily dose of sweetness he was missing so bad since so long. Remembering his lonely and hurting heart, his face hardened even more, if that was possible.

"Your first task, get to know your seniors" he smirked menacingly. "You have a week to get 1000 signatures from your seniors" hushed voices filled the room.

"Shut it!! Do I need to teach you people manners too?"
Tay barked. Lee and Victor exchanged glances.

"Then maybe I will. 100 push ups and 10 laps each. Now!!"

Freshmen looked at his face. They got punished the very first day?
"P...."

"We told you to raise hand and introduce your name and ID. Did you not hear?" Lee intervened, throwing a subtle glare at Tay.
.
.
"What's wrong with this bull head?" Krist frowned at Tay who's sitting at distance.

Victor raised an eyebrow at the kicked puppy face Tay made. "His owner abandoned him"

On the other hand, Tay sighed heavily, looking at the picture in his phone

"How did I let this happen?" He asked himself.
.
.
He stood outside his dorm room not wanting to enter the empty place.

He remembered the night  a pouting New walked into his room, hugging his pillow tightly and crawled into Tay's lap only to sleep and Tay didn't let him leave since then.

Mornings are even harder for Tay. He's used to waking up and not finding his Newwiee in his arms, see New moves and kicks alot. 
But the fun to find him curled up in a ball somewhere at the edge or hugging his waist tightly or lying sideways on top of him and a few times, sleeping soundly under the bed. He misses it all.

 He misses it all