6

That's The matchmaker Lee up there⬆️

~~~♡♡♡

"You okay now?" Mek patted his hair affectionately and he snuggled closer to him.

"No... wanna sleep" he rubbed his eyes and hugged Mek's waist. "Go away"

"How the hell do I do that when you cling to me like plague?" Mek fake scowled.

"Did you call me plague? I hate you shitty Mek!" New whined loudly but didn't let go of Mek. He never does. Not even when he pretends to be annoyed. He can't.

"Are you really okay? Why did you choose this hell?" Mek lay down with him and ran his hand through New's hair.

"I wanna build rockets. Work for NASA maybe one day" New smiled excitedly.

Mek chuckled.

New looked up at him with a pout. "But why did you come here? You don't like anything other than music"

"Because I love you" he said in a teasing tone.

New hit his chest. "Be serious. You know someday, I will be on my own. Because you feel responsible for me doesn't mean you and your future isn't as important as mine"

Mek chuckled. "Shut up my lady, yes I'm responsible for you because I love you and you're never gonna be on your own, I'll make sure of that. Hell it's happening soon"

New didn't understand so he settled with a pout. "I love you more you know. But I don't understand you"

~~~♡♡♡

"Was he hurt bad?"

"Do I look like I'm running an infirmary?"
Lee is enjoying himself, munching crisps while his friend's pacing around.

He still couldn't wrap his head around Tay hooking up with a boy and then chasing after him but being the true friend he is, he's enjoying this situation to his heart's content.

"He tripped idiot, his leg bled, if something bad happened..."

"Yeah, what if his leg fell off" Lee tried and failed to look genuinely concerned.

Tay took the first he got his hand on, a CD cover from shelf and threw it at Lee who easily caught it.
"Screw you bastard!"

"What? I'm pretty sure it's okay" Lee rolled his eyes and threw the cover away. "He was just running, if he's clumsy, it's his fault, don't get mad at our hazing"

"What do I do?" Tay was beyond frustrated.

"I don't know... tango?!"
Lee suggested and jumped out of Tay's reach.
"Woh... I could make more suggestions, but I wanna live longer so..."

Tay hit his head.
"You're lame"

"Why else you think we're friends?" Lee smirked.

"You, don't seem to value your life enough" Tay barked.

"Oii... I'm here to help so you better not try to kill me" Lee pointed out.

Lee stuffed a handful of crisps and gave Tay a weird look.

"WHAT?" Tay snapped.

"Nothing!" Lee waved his hands in the air.
"Just... be less stressed, I don't want you dead this early with erectile dysfunction"

"Stop. Making. Fun. Of. Me!"
Tay tried to choke Lee.

"I didn't! Geez dude, don't manhandle me" Lee scooted as far away as possible and peeked at Tay
"Want a crisp?"