9

Heyy readers🙃

~~~♡♡♡

The whole auditorium was silent with only one voice thundering inside the closed doors. Freshmen sat quietly, listening to the future head hazer fuming. No one moved, no one spoke.
Some of the freshmen made complaints about the unfair hazing. Spreading rumors and trashing the faculty on social media. First Krist was taken off the team temporarily and now they had to suspend Lee and Arm.

Today the former head hazer came and made all the hazers do 200 push ups each while the freshmen watched. After that the former head hazer made the 3rd years do twice the punishments they made the freshmen do.
.
.
It was over quick and Krist went for laps. Freshmen were in awe. Well, they're not called wolves for no reason. And Tay decided it was time the freshmen learn it too👿

(Tay's POV)

These fucking brats!

"Oye you, screwdrive!" Vic patted my shoulder. "Keep it cool dude. Someone's watchin you"

I looked the way he pointed to see a cute little teddy turning his head away hastily. He's watching me?
I'm boiling and ready to blast right now but his face made me melt just that instant. And I'll mess it up more if I loose it. The seniors can't afford it right now. I nodded and blew a breath.
My eyes rested on my cute lil' teddy. He looks troubled. He was biting his nails, frowning hard watching the 3rd years doing chain push up.
Did he not get food today?
Childish! Huh...
So cute though

Our eyes met when he looked my way again. He jumped a little and looked down, face red with embarrassment. A smile automatically lit up my face.

A minute ago you were angry Mr. Hazer!🙄

I kept watching him who was admantly looking anywhere but me. The way he looked at the seniors with worry, sometimes pouting, frowning and hissing at his friends from time to time, stealing glances at... me!

Huh?!
Does he think I won't notice? I'm staring right back at you lovely!

And he did it again. This time, he leaned towards his friend and peeked at me again. I winked at him and he looked away hastily, his ears turning pink.

How subtle...
Can I go pinch his cheeks.

(A/n: if you wanna go
join your seniors too, by
all means do that)

"Stop smiling like a creep" Vic nudged me.

I sighed and mouthed back.
"You two are so hooked up on branding me a creep, doesn't matter anymore what I do"

Some bastards for friends I have, tsk!

But watching New being New for a few minutes straight did cool me down.
It's show time now👿

~~~♡♡♡

(3rd Person POV)

Freshmen knew who Tay was. The future head hazer, they saw him standing on the sidelines, watching over like a hawk, glaring now and then. What they didn't know was how much he cared for and respected his seniors.
They never really saw him talk. They never saw him move a muscle during the gathering, so imagine watching a dragon breathe fire and knowing you are the one at the recieving end. He was intimidating. He was scary. And the ones who made all this mess dreaded for themselves.