7

(New's POV)

"Hello P did you forget your way? Want help?"

(Sigh)
Sometimes, sometimes I really want to go to file a report to help find my best friend's lost brain. Because this oversized fart really needs one if I want him to survive till the next... week.

I timidly turned to look at P'Tay but thankfully he didn't bother even looking at Mek. He handed me a paper bag.

"Here, all the previous notes and other stuff I kept for you. Some of it belongs to seniors before me. It's fine if you don't need it but...." P'Tay smiled a bit, not really looking at me.
"You should still keep them, to pass on to the next code line junior"
He almost turned but stopped. "Yeah, I don't bite. So... if you need help with anything else, just find me but otherwise, think you're good to go. Good luck!"

And just like that, he left. I watched him go and blinked in confusion.
What?! No glaring or taunting kissing or... why do I even care?

I gulped and looked down.

"Wao that was quick" Mek noted. That idiot!

I shook my head and tried to focus on my food but...

But he didn't even look at me😕
It's good, right? It is good?

"You should be grateful it was quick, you didn't shower with that senior's punches" Singto scolded him. "I heard he's brutal, more thsn P'Krist. Not that P'Krist is brutal at all"

We both pretended to throw up at Sing's words.

"This one here..." Sing pointed at me. "I totally understand not understanding him. He's unique. But sometimes I have more difficulty understanding you than I have understanding him"

I tried to keep up but lost him somewhere around the word 'understanding'

"What'd you mean?" Mek also gaped at him.

"You don't understand me? Why not?😥" I pointed at myself and he ruffled my hair.

"I still like you better than him" Singto smiled at me and then turned to glare at Mek.
"You! Next time one of them might strangle you. And I won't help you"

"Actually I might aid them to beat him" I told Sing. "Who knows they might succeed to dig some long lost neurons out of his head"

"Can they?"

I sighed.
"Fat chance"

~~~♡♡♡

(Tay's POV)

I want to give myself a medal for walking away without hitting that smug bastard's face off.
Why didn't I?

Merit points!

I don't want my New to be a scared deer around me and I realised I can't really do that if I keep jumping him or taunting him. He's not just scared. I'm quite sure I hurt him that day. I did mean to but I did.

3 days ago...

He was smiling and alone and I just... I don't know what triggered me to grab him and slam him against the wall. The moment our lips touched, it felt, perfect. I heard myself groan in satisfaction and the next thing I knew my tongue was already invading his mouth. The more I tasted, the more I felt starved and thirsty for more. He struggled but it didn't stop me. I only parted to catch my breath

"Oh... I want you... so bad!" I breathed in his ear and bit it. He whimpered and I ran my hand from his shoulder down to his butt. "Things I wanna do to you.."